M14 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
10,735 Posts
Here, in the garbage state, you can own an AR pattern rifle, but only if the stock is fixed and there is no flash hider (smooth, unthreaded barrel). You might be able to have a muzzle brake, but it would need to be permanently affixed.

You cannot own a pistol that has a magazine outside of the grip or an additional grip forward of the trigger.

·
Registered
10,735 Posts
The ammo looks like Sig Match... what you guys call OTM.
Eventually the powers that be will figure out that those are match bullets, not the traditional expanding hollow points that are banned. However, that is the least of the suspects' worries.

Our laws are so archaic and stupid that the list of prohibited bullets actually includes the words "Dum Dum."

·
Premium Member
15,439 Posts
Obviously, clear thinking was not an asset high on the perp's list.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Someone thought it was a good idea to bring all that stuff thru the airport in a bag?

Reactions: Louis1332

·
Registered
251 Posts
This will be my second post today lauding palmetto state armory for their amazing efforts at quality and dissemination. But if I'm not mistaken that's one of their "meme" lowers. Which to me is a reprehensible concept and it just shows the total degredation of the culture of shooting as the industry makes amazing progress out of the doldrums. The crowd that is amassing behind the drivers of innovation are the same crowd that think it's a cool idea to have something funny written on your fighting rifle. It's akin to liking a band but despising their fans. People need to start getting their crap way more squared away and start acting much more intelligently before the powers that be decide we've gone full Idiocracy and don't 'deserve' our natural rights. As they have in almost every other country in the world. I see more and more threats to the second amendment from gun lovers these days. Especially with the industry pandering to the unwashed masses and gassing them up to "defend their legacy" etc. Gawd. It's nauseating. If you find yourself shopping for punisher decals instead of history books as a way of enhancing your riflery then you need to take a knee and rethink your priorities. Maybe get some more education. Or therapy. Because you're far too heavily influenced by outside forces.
@palmettostatearmory

·
Registered
7,048 Posts
Questionable if that is an SBR, or even a rifle. If it has no stock, and was built on a stripped receiver, it can be designated a pistol.

However, it is likely still illegal in New Jersey, not to mention it is in violation of federal laws requiring it to be declared, in a locked case, ammo must be in original boxes.
Part right. Ammo does not have to be in original boxes to fly. Hunters travel all over the world with ammo in all manner of boxes.

·
Registered
6,420 Posts
21 - 28 of 28 Posts