M14 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Lots of us think Arabs are stupid. But they are probably smarter than all of us.
Hi,
I don't know about that, but...

What they do have that we don't seem to, is the greatest weapon of all...

Which is the WILL...

Remember, Terrorist only do what they are ALLOWED to do.

Which with the present Clowns in Washington, is what ever they want!!!

Lucky we have not seen more problems, with how porous, the Border is now!!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Technical vehicle. They can beat a bent AK barrel back into shape using a rock, and a goat serves as the quality inspector. Surprised this rig doesn’t feature a recoilless rifle, and also guess the arms bazaar in Mogadishu was out of RPG’s...

·
Registered
3,253 Posts

Reactions: Tommo

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hi,
I don't know about that, but...

What they do have that we don't seem to, is the greatest weapon of all...

Which is the WILL...

Remember, Terrorist only do what they are ALLOWED to do.

Which with the present Clowns in Washington, is what ever they want!!!

Lucky we have not seen more problems, with how porous, the Border is now!!!
With the available weapons we left in Afghanistan and the open border with terrorists freely coming across. Don't you think it is only a matter of time? I know there was a gun shop in NJ raided last week, only 20 something HGs were stolen. I would like to see how many gun stores were broken into in the last few weeks. Flying illegals to all states in the country! Sanctuary states?? We are in for a ride in the next few years.

·
Registered
8,806 Posts
Regardless who invented mathematics, the Arabs have shown patience and the ability to stand united in a common cause. Look at all the Crusades, invasion in the name of God for gain, who won that bout?
At one time they came damn close to conquering all of Europe, because Europe being much like the U.S. could never really stand united for very long! You know just like what happen in Afghanistan.

We have underestimated these people far too long, one of these days if we are not careful its going to bite us in the …!

Who planned and carried out 911?!

REN 🇺🇸

·
Registered
10,595 Posts
On the other hand, Algebra (al-jabr) originated in the Arab world.
link
Despite the fact that scholars call Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi the father of algebra, algebra had existed before him. One can trace the origin of algebra to ancient Egypt and Babylon because both nations used it for different purposes. However, historians generally agree that the Babylonians were the first civilization to use algebra. Historians traced proof of this to 1900 BC where they found stone tablets showing different types of mathematics.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts