1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I don't know about the packaging. But at $180.00, that's seven CMI magazines from 44MAG.com with a little left over for chewing gum. So I know where my money's going....(The chewing gum.)

Glenn

·
Registered
4,057 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This / That is why I come here and Ask .The wealth of knowledge and bigheartedness . I watch listen and Learn
Thank you

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
UpDate

Bill Ricca
Just posted that they are Legit and Borg Warner Magazines over on the CMP Forum

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
I purchased 4 of those type of packs from Wolfe on this forum a couple of years ago and I think they were $45 or $50 a pair at that time, when CMI's were going for $20 ea shipped. At $180 for two they should come with a rather large jar of vaseline. All of mine were BRW SI's. All of a sudden the price of GI mags, used and new has gone way up. Why is a mystery to me. CMI's are still bargain priced. Somebody on the SIG forum has been asking $300 for 6 used GI mags with magpuls attached and he hasn't waivered in a couple of months. Thankfully, I was able to be first in line for 6 used GI's from a mag dealer on the same forum for $20 each shipped a few weeks prior and got two OM's, 2 BRW SI's, and 2 UHC's. Only one showed any use and it worked just fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts