M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 210 Posts

· Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What pistol are you using for every day concealed carry these days?

Since this is an ever evolving genre with newer products coming out every day, I'm curious to hear what folks prefer for their every day carry piece. I've been carrying a Glock 43 w/ Taran Tactical +4 mag extension for some time. I just purchased a Glock 43x MOS and look to get the Shield Arms magazines to bump it up to 15 rds. I've been taking hard looks also at the Sig p365xl. I may get both and sell the one I don't want, or let my daughter have the one she likes. I never liked the Sig p365. I could never get a very good grip on it. With all the modularity of the p365 and the various grip modules you can put on it, it's hard not to want to try it out now.

I know there are so many more options. Hellcat, S&W, Shadow Systems, etc.

Anyway, tell us what you're carrying these days and don't be shy to tell us what holster and carry set-up you're using. Also, it there was a gun you recently switched to, tell us what you had been carrying and why you switched. Interested to hear. Pics welcome.

· Registered
2,865 Posts
For me depending on what I’m doing? I might carry one or more. G19 is my daily driver, S&W Airweight might be for a quick trip up to the grocery store, or a Beretta 21A in my pocket to pick up a six-pack at the corner gas station…I also like edged weapons, blackjacks & stun-guns as less lethal options if someone just needs a tuneup…

· Registered
2,137 Posts
I have a Sig-229 .40 SW 12-rd mag- high appendix carry holster. Got the holster made per recommendation by an dear acquaintance. I like it- rides high and you can sit in the car without it cutting the circulation to my leg. Rides higher than normal but it does not print w/ normal clothings.

· Registered
SAI M1A standard, SAI SOCOM 16 in USGI WOOD, Ithaca 1911(‘43) too many others to list
266 Posts
Sig 365(I didn’t like it at first either) swapped into a Wilson combat XL grip module (much better). It rides in a crossbreed mini tuck mostly, if on the run, I’ll put it in a sticky holster and carry appendix.

1 - 20 of 210 Posts