M14 Forum banner

What is your favorite Whamo Camo Stock Pattern??

• LZ NightHawk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Urban Warrior

• Seminole

• Renegade

• Apache

• Woodland (Eagle)

• Leatherneck

• Basrah Bandit

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Geez Six:

Which Design is MY Favorite?!?

You know me... :oops: I really cannot decide which one is my favorite! I like them all, that's why I keep buying more.... and more.... and more!!!

If I am pressed to the wall on making a decision... well, it would be which ever WhamoCamo stock that I have in my hands! (what a non-answer :lol: ).

I am more partial to the break up patterns like the Urban, Sage, Renegade, etc., however, I love to display the designs that show well in a rack like the LZ Nighthawk, Seminole, 6-Color Choco Chip, VN Woodland.

Hmmm... sorry, I am no help here... it is simply the case of liking ALL of your designs and thus being my favorite...

I would be seriously interested if others could better pick a FAVORITE! :lol:

Aloha and Best Wishes,

Tom O.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Is it possible to get a couple of more pics of the Seminole pattern posted??
Looks similar to tiger stripe, but more break-up.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
It is indeed similiar to a VN Tiger Stripe in appearance with a different style of striping and the base is that of a different color ...

I'll find ya a pic here shortly ...

Myself personally I like the LZ NightHawk ... Urban & Navajo Warriors but I am not voting here ... I just paint them ... :wink:

Six

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Hey you forgot the HOTTEST CAMO , the TIGERSTRIPE !! :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
I voted for the LZ Nighthawk.

The 6 color Choco Chip is my other favorite.

But the only one I own from SixTGunr is the Vietnam Woodland.

Why?

'Cause in my local terrain it is the most effective at completely disappearing, simple as that.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
During the fall, I would imagine things to get a bit brown, maybe during spring as well... but, in any case, if there is a brown/green terrain, this is one design that you would not want to drop in the bushes... you may not find it again.

I have found this break up pattern to be just excellent for many areas in Hawaii that has a lot of browns mixed in various shades of green...

SixT, I am sorry, but I still cannot pick just one FAVORITE design! :oops:

Aloha,

Tom O.

·
"Staff Alumni"
2,653 Posts
My favorite is the tiger stripe :p All though they're all
awsome. I saw a picture of a pattern that is not listed here. Six did one awhile back for a member across the street t in a very cool snow cammo. soon to be dressing one of my M1As :p

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
i voted for the urban warrior, but i'm really having trouble deciding between it and the desert sage. if it was there it would have been it.
six, i'm almost ready for one, sure hope your not to busy.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Has to be the Urban Warrior but the Seminole and the USGI walnut are good too. So is the Tiger Birch. I even like them in a USGI SA Krinkel Peal and Flake.

Have Fun

TomR

·
Registered
7 Posts
I voted for Ambush Alley as that is the one I have on order. It will be my first Whamo Camo stock. I think for my next one I'm going to ask Six if he would do one in Cadpat for me.

·
Banned
296 Posts
Well,

I voted for the Seminole and I just emailed sixTgunr caus I'm gona buy one.

But now after seeing Ambush Alley 8O and the Tiger Stripe one I just can't make up my mind!

·
Registered
141 Posts
well, you have some tiger stripes, but heres something I made that, if i were to get a camo stock (i have an e2 stock that may get one) this is what i would have it done as:

basically, i just worked around a tiger stripe background i found on the net, edited some colors in photoshop, and came out with that. I think it looks good.

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
After resizing and throwing a bit of light on the subject this is what I saw Front ...

Six

·
Registered
340 Posts
Got a new WhamoCamo Renegade.
Have a new favorite. :D

Hard to find one I don't like.

TomR 8)

·
Registered
237 Posts
I personally like lznighthawk, desert sage and apache. Thinking of the 4th
one possibly an urban or choco chip. Thanks sixty job well done. I'll post
pictures as soon as I figure out how to.

·
Registered
237 Posts
novice needs help

Hi Tom I just emailed you and I hope that will help you understand my dilema.sorry if I'm a little slow on computer besides that I'm beyond
help as you can see.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts