M14 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its not an SA flash suppressor.. where its black its paint. It looks like its a muzzle brake made to look like a flash suppressor

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
this looks like a polytech flash suppressor that someone has drilled holes into, then painted the "slots" black..

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
this looks like a polytech flash suppressor that someone has drilled holes into, then painted the "slots" black..
for some reason i couldnt get my barings with the depth perception on that pic but now i see what your saying. at first glance it looked like the slots were cut all the way through but not on the second glance, good eye

·
Registered
34 Posts
off topic a bit

But why is the m14 flash hinder so long?

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
for some reason i couldnt get my barings with the depth perception on that pic but now i see what your saying. at first glance it looked like the slots were cut all the way through but not on the second glance, good eye
me too boomer. I did not even notice til I read your post.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Not necessarily polytech per se but banking Chinese. Seen several of these around during the ban but never tried one. No cap on the end th force the gasses to head for the Ports so I doubt they worked to well. As for worth.... What ever Someone will pay you for it. If you don't want it, post it on Ebay and let them fight over it. There are rules here about asking worth of items.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts