M14 Forum banner

what is the going rate for a poly m14?

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  mass 
#1 ·
I think the title says it all I found some on guns america for 750 to 850 range, what do you folks think? I will re bbl it to a 18.5"er cause I want the platform of a little scout type rifle

Thanks again

#4 ·
poly

I just bought one in 95% condition at a gun shop for595.00
I bought a nother one of of gunbroker in 98% for 699.00
If you watch gun broker, you can pick them up for 600.00 to 700.00 quite consistently.
Just type in M1A, and m14 in the search bar.
By the way, I'm new to the boards, have been watching across the street, and now, I'm ready to learn from all the experienced members at both sites.
Regards,
Sean

#5 ·
I got a couple of sweet deals over the years. First was a preban Poly with a SAK NM barrel, GI bolt and Smith Ent. on the heel. $500 out the door. Next was a box stock preban Poly for $550 out the door. Both were face to face at Indianapolis gunshows. Keep your eyes open, the deals are out there. AIRBORNE!

#8 ·
I just picked up two Poly's within the last month, Paid 500.00 for one I really wanted the receiver more than the rifle I have a TRW parts kit for it and I traded a guy 2 USGI sleeping bags and three cases of MRE's a military cook set and a large and medium ALICE pack for it. He made the deal I didn't. I have been trying to get this rifle from him for 2 years, I even offered him 800 bucks for it about a year ago and he would not do it. I guess I should have taken him by a surplus store 2 years ago :mrgreen: Moral to the story is shop around you never know what will turn up
Shadow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.