M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
It was hard but I made it to 15 seconds They must have had a special on Qualudes or Valium that week.

Reactions: Dougboffl

·
Registered
502 Posts
She needs help..... lots of help.

HAHA what the heck! Where did you even find this? I have to show this to my wife. "I want a protection gun not a "Murder" gun."

The media has claimed another victim!

·
Registered
8,333 Posts
She hates hunters , insisting they should buy their meat at the grocery store so that no animals are harmed.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
I've had relations with a few of those. Reminds me of College.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well, I wish I could say that I didn't know anyone like this, I asked my step-daughter what kind of pistol she would like for self-defense...she said...a PINK one! This was 8 months ago and I still haven't given her one yet....I have three now that she "could" use, but I want to get her to shoot them first:
Beretta Storm Sub-Compact 9mm ( a little chunky)
Glock Gen3 9mm I have a Wolf barrel so it can be converted to a 40 cal. with two 40 cal mags to add to the 2 9mm mags
Beretta Cheetah 380
She likes the Glock best so far...and I'm happy to give it to her since I haven't shot any of the above except for the Cheetah. I got them ALL for her so she could pick one and I can sell the rest!
She doesn't shoot much! I recommended a revolver...but that isn't cool enough I guess...what do I know?
Hopefully I can get her to shoot these soon.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I'm thinking maybe (hoping) she is simply making fun of how the media and anti gun people see guns. Look at it from a joking point of view and it's funny. If not, she just dumb.

·
Registered
924 Posts
She needs one of those protection guns that has the safety feature that only lets the weapon discharge if you are being attacked, that way she can't murder anybody by accident .

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I wanted to put a murder gun in my mouth at the amount of stupidity and ignorance coming out of ther mouth.

Yeah, I'm sure sure it's the retailers who need education here. Granted I've seen some idiots behind the counter but they are Mensa candidates after hearing this.

·
Registered
362 Posts
...and the follow up

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjydOAqmr6U[/ame]

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
She takes the term, " hit it and quit it " to a whole new level.

Now I know why they sell those little red ball gags at the Sex Shoppe. I am sure she was their inspiration.

When looking at the video as a goof it is pretty funny.

Unfortunately, I think we have all been with someone just like her in real life.

She makes fat truck stop waitresses look sexy.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts