M14 Forum banner

1721 - 1728 of 1728 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Went to check Mao Mart ammo cabinet, now status=relic. They had two (2) boxes of 149 gr. Federal XM80 qty. 20 each. Not long before the CCP loosed their Yellow Flew and before the marxist-faggot riots (start 1 June) it was $14.97 per box. Last night $31.97 each. I knew these last 2 boxes had been there that long by the distinctive orange price labels and specific scuff marks on both going back even to when these imbeciles cut loose that great, for me anyway min. of man 147 gr. ZQI which seems to have disappeared almost completely from remaining vendors. I hope I have enough for whatever comes through the gate before and or after the November sweepstakes.

BUT... me perpetually light pocket$ are very close to having enough to finally buy meself a FS Dan Wesson-CZ A2. Parkerized of course. And for it have a sufficient supply of plain old Win WB 230 fat boys through what I deem the most effective HP's. I scoured the planet for mos. then fortunate to find one NIB for $1149.00 now pending me pending final payment. Can't wait.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bought a couple of parts to do some work on my reproduction 1860 Henry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
288 Posts
Went to my LGS and they just got in a shipment of 9MM. Picked up a 1000 Rd. of Federal 115 Gr. FMJ for $ 300.00 Most shops in the area have a limit on how much you can buy. I asked what there limit was and they asked me if I wanted to use there 2 wheeled dolly.

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,171 Posts
Trying to get some bulk .223 for the range but anywhere that will ship to CA is out of stock...:mad: So my post should be, got ammo..,
m14brian

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
4 pounds of CFE 223.
Started to buy small rifle primers, none in stock except on GB auction site.. Went into sticker shock. Will look again...this time I won't freak out so bad.

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
4 pounds of CFE 223.
Started to buy small rifle primers, none in stock except on GB auction site.. Went into sticker shock. Will look again...this time I won't freak out so bad.
Needed another K of CCI-41's. Stopped into the LGS last week. They had some in stock for like $50. Oh well... took a brick anyway.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Not really a purchase but building a room in my barn for my gun safes and ammo stockpile. When I get my earth sheltered home done I'll have a pretty elaborate space for the fun stuff.

1721 - 1728 of 1728 Posts