M14 Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1733 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Just got my hands on a Romanian TT33C. 1953 production and in extremely good condition. Been passively interested in one but don’t have much of a passion for Soviet designed guns. At $209 plus shipping though I’ll scratch that itch for a bit. Spent about 2 hours getting the grease and oil off last night, good evening project.

Have something FAR more interesting coming on Monday so stay tuned.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Just received 500 168 gr Hornady BTHP bullets in .308 to feed the beasts!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Just got my hands on a Romanian TT33C. 1953 production and in extremely good condition. Been passively interested in one but don’t have much of a passion for Soviet designed guns. At $209 plus shipping though I’ll scratch that itch for a bit. Spent about 2 hours getting the grease and oil off last night, good evening project.

Have something FAR more interesting coming on Monday so stay tuned.

View attachment 431024
Thats nice. let me know when you get tired of it, it's Zastava cousin that I have will keep it good company. I still need to see if I can find out how old it really is.
I owned a Chinese years ago and had nagging regrets of selling ever since. If my components ever get here I can enter the hard numbers from them to finish a load I'm working on. In the meantime PPU shoots very nicely. The pistols accuracy make even me look good!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Thats nice. let me know when you get tired of it, it's Zastava cousin that I have will keep it good company. I still need to see if I can find out how old it really is.
I owned a Chinese years ago and had nagging regrets of selling ever since. If my components ever get here I can enter the hard numbers from them to finish a load I'm working on. In the meantime PPU shoots very nicely. The pistols accuracy make even me look good!
Good to know She’ll have a good home if I decide to move on. Speaking of the Chinese Tokarevs, Classic Firearms has them in stock. $350 is a little more than I’d like to spend on a Tokarev, although I know Chinese stuff is hard to source and import than it old Warsaw Pact countries.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Two DL-360 shotshell loaders, one 12 ga and one20ga for $102.45 plus shipping. These are semi-progressive and are parents to the Hornady 366.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Took my nephew's son to the store the other day and bought him a "range bag", some ear plugs and some shooting glasses. I had an old staple gun I bought many years ago and never even took out of the package. We looked for staples but couldn't find any so I ordered 1,000 from Amazon and got them the next day. Now I need to get him to the range (again) to shoot his new rifle and one of my old ones.

At 12 years of age my hunting gun was a used Ithaca M37 12 ga. my dad bought for me (just like the one he'd had for almost 20 years at that time). I don't remember worrying about the "kick" when a rabbit took off, a squirrel was going up a tree, etc. At 10 years of age this little one thinks the AR15 "kicks" pretty hard he's a little intimidated by it. We'll take a .22 with us for him to shoot if I think he's not getting control of the AR15.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Another case of 9mm range ammo, price is higher than I'd like but I'd rather be able to still shoot than be like those in prior shortages that ran all over looking for a box or two due to limits(or pay flipper prices[I've already seen 500 rounds of range ammo listed for $300]).

·
Registered
47 Posts
New toy here! That's my new Taurus CTT40, to shoot some Pistol Caliber Carbine IPSC/USPSA practical shooting matches.
Of course, to be competitive, have to reload .40S&W in minor power factor.
The gun comes four 30 rounds magazines.
Immediately gone are the awfull iron sights, and come the Holossun 510c red dot.

1701 - 1720 of 1733 Posts