M14 Forum banner

1661 - 1680 of 1684 Posts

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Another 600 rounds of HST in a few calibers, a little for me and the rest for family.

Things around here are starting to get "interesting" and I wanted to cover their bases because I know they don't have much in the way of carry ammo. Presently my mother has a one town buffer zone to some of the nonsense going on, and neither that town nor her towns PDs' have ever had to deal with the type of stuff going on lately.

Stay safe folks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Fulton Armory dummy full auto switch and a Brownells M14 action wrench...

·
Registered
462 Posts
Fulton Armory dummy full auto switch and a Brownells M14 action wrench...

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Viking Tactics Wide (Padded) Hybrid 2 Point Sling (Light Weight-Upgrade) (Multicam)

Wheeler Engineering Professional Reticle Leveling System

Book
Fry The Brain: The Art of Urban Sniping and its Role in Modern Guerrilla Warfare

Reactions: m14brian

·
Registered
462 Posts
Picked up a good deal on 500rds .40S&W

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nothing. Picking it up free for the taking.

Wife & I at public range yesterday harvesting brass. She's about 10 feet from a guy's white PU truck. He's standing at the nearby bench with another guy, his brother. Honest to goodness, the guy looked like / reminded me of - Chris Griffin of Family Guy!

He gets all snarky about the wife being too close to his PU. Not maintaining social distancing. To a truck! He gets all talky about not feeling safe. He's showing his brother how to shoot. Okay, we have a live one, just back off and wait until they leave because they weren't picking up a single spent casing.

It is the only instance we've had at the range since all this Covid stuff got going where people didn't act just like any other day at the range. And we still haven't contracted the junk.

This Covid garbage is a bad joke.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Nothing. Picking it up free for the taking.

Wife & I at public range yesterday harvesting brass. She's about 10 feet from a guy's white PU truck. He's standing at the nearby bench with another guy, his brother. Honest to goodness, the guy looked like / reminded me of - Chris Griffin of Family Guy!

He gets all snarky about the wife being too close to his PU. Not maintaining social distancing. To a truck! He gets all talky about not feeling safe. He's showing his brother how to shoot. Okay, we have a live one, just back off and wait until they leave because they weren't picking up a single spent casing.

It is the only instance we've had at the range since all this Covid stuff got going where people didn't act just like any other day at the range. And we still haven't contracted the junk.

This Covid garbage is a bad joke.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I am having a custom holster being made for my reproduction 1847 Colt Walker.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,065 Posts
I forgot I also got Ballistic-X and Strelok Pro pay apps, well worth the money. I used the free Strelok for years and decided to upgrade.
m14brian

·
Registered
63 Posts
Within the last five days I bought the book “Long Range Shooting Handbook; A Beginner’s Guide to Precision Rifle Shooting by Ryan Cleckner“ as well as a ”1791“ Company leather IWB holster for my new Springfield EMP4 Carry, which I picked up ten days ago. Been busy and bored thru the lock down.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Got 2 new replacement springs for my GI 1911 mags. Also a CMMG 22lr adapter for the AR. I'm a sucker for a sale sometimes.

·
Registered
46 Posts
New pistols here! :giggle:
Glock G43X, which will be my new EDC, and Taurus TS9, to shoot IPSC/USPSA in Production division.
I think the TS9 is not sold in USA... its a nice service gun, and although new, has an solid reputation of reliability.

1661 - 1680 of 1684 Posts