·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I bought a LEE .308 factory crimp die that I may never use... lol

Reactions: brianns

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I just purchased some dies from Knothead. I purchased some plastic 100 rnd pistol ammo cases and bullets from MidwayUsa. It was just going to be some .40/10mm bullets but then I got a .45 acp die set so I added some .45 bullets too.

Now I got to figure out how to introduce a 44magnum into the household since I got a set of 44mag dies coming.

I'm thinking I explain my .357mag Blackhawk has been working out, eating Wheaties (Bruce era cereal box) or that the dies didn't come with a revolver so to make it work....

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
I just purchased some dies from Knothead. I purchased some plastic 100 rnd pistol ammo cases and bullets from MidwayUsa. It was just going to be some .40/10mm bullets but then I got a .45 acp die set so I added some .45 bullets too.

Now I got to figure out how to introduce a 44magnum into the household since I got a set of 44mag dies coming.

I'm thinking I explain my .357mag Blackhawk has been working out, eating Wheaties (Bruce era cereal box) or that the dies didn't come with a revolver so to make it work....

·
Registered
2,365 Posts

. . . you dig a deeper hole!!! -Lloyd BEERCHUG1

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
I dropped a C note on this 22LR Armscor 16. Looks just like a mini version of my SP1

Bill
I hope you have good luck with it.

Because mine was POS broke after 200 rounds.now I'm stuck with a rifle that needs to be sent to a gun smith to get the whole firing mech looked at.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Mags for my new KP9.

1621 - 1640 of 1684 Posts