M14 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Like SciFi, like eBooks.

Just finished "An Alien's Task" from Kindle. Trying to figure out what to read next from this author.

·
Registered
471 Posts
nSquid - Speaking of Aliens. I recently found out "Alien Nation" tv show/movie had books. I found this out when I was looking for "Alien Nation" tv "movies". I'll have to search for these.

·
Registered
219 Posts
With The Old Guard by E.B. Sledge

I'm very interested in WW2 Pacific Theater ,
An Outstanding book !
Came over here to post that very thing. Breed. Also The Vikings by Jonathan Clement. And trying War and Peace again, although I don't know that I'm ever not trying to read War and Peace. Just in a semi active phase. Also reading a children's Cyrillic primer I bought recently because I dig failure.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Right now I am reading whatever I see around the house. This could be anything from science fiction to biographies to popular reading/fiction. I run through 15-20 books a week but have suffered a bit with the local library closed. Luckily I have 3000 to 4000 books at my house that I can reread when I want to do so.

Nelson

·
Registered
177 Posts
Unlikely Warrior by Robert C Lovell. Its the story of his time in the Army during WW2. 600 pages, its an engaging read. He is an active member on the cmp forum among others. If you purchase the book direct through Mr Lovell he will personalize it for you. [email protected] I have no stake in this book except complete enjoyment of the read.

Bill

·
Registered
219 Posts
A Rifleman Went to War - Herbert McBride

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Blind Man's Bluff. It's about American submarine espionage, how it got started right after WW2 and evolved into what it is today. Very interesting read.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
JB3617

Blind Man's Bluff - good book. Coworker gave me a copy. I rode boomers during the last part of that book. Being "back aft" in the Engineroom I rarely had any idea what might be up to beyond driving in circles and killing fish.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts