M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Thought I would ask what everyone is reading now?

I'm reading a Bio on George Washington.

Have been trying to read bio's on the different, Founding Fathers.

Interesting Gentlemen, hopefully we can keep the Communist and Muslims, from taking over and destroying, their work and their dream???

Attachments

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Didn’t start it yet but I got it a couple months ago for our vacation upcoming, long flight.
“Six Frigates”. It’s about the founding of the USN and the first ships in the new Fleet.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Picked up a few books while at Tractor Supply recently, looked interesting and while not totally foreign to me they're something I could glean a bit of info from.

Basic Welding for Farm and Ranch
Homesteading Second Edition
The Family Handyman Do It Yourself Basics
The Mother Earth News Beginners Guide To Self Sufficiency

Also picked up a magazine called Farm Show Volume III Great Shop Ideas. That ones hysterical, talk about ingenuity. There's a guy(on page 158) that fabbed up an elevator for his shop for $425 by using an old 2-stage forklift mast and a hydraulic power unit. Now he can get to the second floor of his barn with anything he can fit on the platform he built with a flick of a switch. The whole set up runs off a 12 volt battery and a trickle charger.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Attachments

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Technically, what GrumpyNav says above is absolutely correct.

Currently trying to finish a scifi sequel, and I don't read other works to keep my mind on track.

·
Read Only
2,559 Posts
SPACE: An Odyssey in Rhyme

The longest epic poem in American literature, and I believe the only rhyming sci-fi novel-poem in existence. Awesome story of solar system colonization, intrigue, warfare, and romance!

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Nelson DeMille.

Spearhead by Adam Makos.

Reactions: seagiant

·
Registered
8,082 Posts
I am watching our local news on TV

1 - 20 of 110 Posts