M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I liked that movie. It was Charlie Sheen, and the guy who played "Reese" in the Terminator. I don't remember any M14 action in it at all. Mostly MP5SD's IIRC.

Another good action movie related to the SEAL's was

"Tears of the Sun"

For the film it was cool, but quite unrealistically each member of the squad has a different weapon. I believe one had an M14/M1A with a scope, and possibly a suppressor.

SAW,
M60E4 (Mk. 43 Mod 0),
Pump Shotgun,
M4,
7.62x39 AK

A while since I watched it last,.... I may be inaccurate in some of the details.

--Fargo007

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
i've seen it several times,the last time about 3 weeks ago.i would have remembered seeing m14's..hk's and the 50 cal...a barrett i believe....glock

·
Registered
9,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
duke nukem said:
the seals movie featuring rob lowe was called THE FINEST HOUR realeased in 92. different, if you would like to see them i believe i live
in your part of town.
Does the movie The Finest Hour have M14 rifles? I don't need to see it personally.

TIA,

Different

·
Registered
157 Posts
No M-14s in Navy Seals.
They DID have an older model Barrett M-82A1 with an older model muzzle break.

They had an M-25A sniper rifle ( M-14 with a scope ) in the movie: Tears of the Sun. That rifle was used for a few capitol events, including a large portion of the sharp shooting during the village raid and it was also used to kill the guy the Afericans were using when he flead.

The most unrealistic thing about that movie was how stupid those seals were.

Here are some other movies the M-14 was used in:

Crocodile Dundee 2
Blackhawk Down
The Postman
Lethal Weapon 2 ( Full Auto! )
The Long Kiss Good Night
The Generals Daughter

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
SA M1A 7.62 said:
I havent seen the movie in awhile but there is a M14(Full Auto) in "Distant Thunder", Movie stars Ralph Macchio, John Lithgow, I think it came out in 1988.

SA M1A 7.62
Watching the movie as I write this....the M-14 that Larry has in the woods has no selector cutout and the bayo lug has been removed 8O

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.