M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,020 Posts
Forum Administrators

Well with you being gone for four years you missed all the fun with people trying to sell there wares here that were not real (USGI) or didn't ever send the item after getting the money. The run on ammunition and mag's were taking a toll on the newer members here. So The Firing line Forum Administrators lock-up (had the software changed) the Classified § to new members that the Forum didn't know that well. After some thirty posts/threads we would get to know the member and trust them. The new member/dealers only here to sell and leave, didn't like the new rule and left real fast. You deleting some 11 of your previous threads/posts will take you a real long time to get to thirty.
Well working on my 30 post rule
Two new owners in that time span as well have come and gone.

Oh by the way, try getting that chip off your shoulder as well. Trying to start a fight is not what this M14 Forum is about.

DI5

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well with you being gone for four years you missed all the fun with people trying to sell there wares here that were not real (USGI) or didn't ever send the item after getting the money. The run on ammunition and mag's were taking a toll on the newer members here. So The Firing line Forum Administrators lock-up (had the software changed) the Classified § to new members that the Forum didn't know that well. After some thirty posts/threads we would get to know the member and trust them. The new member/dealers only here to sell and leave, didn't like the new rule and left real fast. You deleting some 11 of your previous threads/posts will take you a real long time to get to thirty.

Two new owners in that time span as well have come and gone.

Oh by the way, try getting that chip off your shoulder as well. Trying to start a fight is not what this M14 Forum is about.

DI5
Started building FAL's and buying them and pretty much forgot about my
M1A's in the safe and years ago Armscor, the Chinese and Springfield where the only game in town

Several of the other M14 receiver prodution compaines has growing pains
After the Clinton years all the parts kit became common - always late to the party.

Some things never change
2/17 Air Cav 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault)

·
Retired Admin
I lost all of my rifles & handguns in a mishap on Rio Grande when the barge hit a sandbar and sank.
19,020 Posts
Started building FAL's and buying them and pretty much forgot about my
M1A's in the safe and 6 years ago Armscor, the Chinese and Springfield where the only game in town.
After the Clinton years all the parts kit became common - always a late to the party.

Some things never change
The M14 kits are still out their, but for a lot more money and harder to find.

DI5

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.