M14 Forum banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Everyone seems to have forgotten what the God of the Bible says, "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all nations who forget about God" Psalm 9:17. Kinda sounds like what is happening now, anarchy from satan's influence.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #43 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
That was good ! Her & Owens should get together .
Hi,
Nothing like truth and common sense to carry the day!

No doubt, that Woman knows what a hard life, really is about!

What was funny to me was, that even the White Women Liberals, were getting into it!!!USN5

I really, really, never thought, I would see this kind of crazy,stupid stuff, in this Country???

Attachments

·
Registered
63 Posts
You gotta listen to all of this.

Candace Owens lays it on the line -

YouTube

Brave lady.

The woman is not laying it on the line but being truthful. No hypocrisy is needed or used when the truth is told. Candace Has Honor, and Integrity, and uses it to guide her to be above all the bullstuff. No narrative is needed when the thought of idea's are used to better all American citizens to provide for themselves and Family members to better themselves through work and not being part of the self induced problem of "I can not do it because no one will give it to me".

Culture and pride in ones own race is a wonderful thing. But when used as a weapon to belittle another or take advantage of a perceived weakness in another culture is just wrong. The Constitution is written for All American Citizens with a pathway for migrants of all cultures to better their own standard of living through their own sweat of their brow, however much work they put in there is a way to better themselves with opportunity they did not have anywhere else on the planet.

Freedom is a feeling of doing what you choose as long as it is inside the laws of the land. Without law anarchy reins. And when anarchy reins there is no Freedom.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Excusing what happened because of things that happened later or because he had drugs in his system when he was killed over a misdemeanor. And you say others are the problem? Yikes. No wonder the Republican party has turned into an embarrassment. I'm sure if it was a white guy in a MAGA hat you'd be in an uproar
Don't be a partisan dimwit hack.
You're smarter than that despite your precious little snowflake feelings.
Get control of yourself.

Nowhere did I excuse anything. Drugs change everything and even a layman knows this. ALL lives matter. Your pot smoking has finally eroded your reasoning and your over-the-hill hippie chants are coming through again.

If we got in an uproar over every "white guy in a MAGA hat" that was assaulted, there would be no blacks, no liberals, and no over-the-hill hippies left to by whiny. But we don't. We're the adults. We invented this civilization and rose above such tribalism as you embrace.

I WANT you to be embarrassed by the Republican Party because I want you nowhere near it. We've been working diligently to squeeze the pus out of this boil and we don't need more infection getting near it.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Problem is , the Liberals don't care about facts & truth .
True - and add the mainstream media to that list as well.

They stir the pot and promote unrest by publicizing untrue radical views as facts.

Just like the "hands-up don't shoot!" BS - as we now know his hands weren't up because he was surrendering to police they were up because he was preparing to tackle the officer.

Some guy said that lie at the scene and they ran with it.

Look what happened then, and now.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hi,
Yep, the BLM crapolla is all based on a Lie and Propaganda...

And that's what I tell People if asked about what is going on now!

Of course from the Dims you are going to get that "1000 yard stare"!!!USN5

Attachments

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
146 Posts
Its no longer about Floyd , its about anything to make the world look bad to try to get rid of Trump ! Chaos , they think is their friend , they chose , Poorly !
That's what I worry about as well. Confusing a real issue (police brutality) with POTUS politics is going to both hurt our chances at positive change in addition to increasing division. Without politics a lot of people would agree on how we can improve things, but once politics enter into it everyone just digs their heels in and blames the other side (and both sides certainly deserve blame)

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
146 Posts
Don't be a partisan dimwit hack.
You're smarter than that despite your precious little snowflake feelings.
Get control of yourself.

Nowhere did I excuse anything. Drugs change everything and even a layman knows this. ALL lives matter. Your pot smoking has finally eroded your reasoning and your over-the-hill hippie chants are coming through again.

If we got in an uproar over every "white guy in a MAGA hat" that was assaulted, there would be no blacks, no liberals, and no over-the-hill hippies left to by whiny. But we don't. We're the adults. We invented this civilization and rose above such tribalism as you embrace.

I WANT you to be embarrassed by the Republican Party because I want you nowhere near it. We've been working diligently to squeeze the pus out of this boil and we don't need more infection getting near it.

LOL nothing funnier (but incredibly sad and pitiful at the same time) than someone who ignorantly assumes things out of blind anger. Don't worry though, thankfully some of us are able to understand that not everyone is bad and living life in fallacies and personal attacks are the method of the few, not the many. The irony of you claiming to be an adult and evoking tribalism in that type of comment isn't lost on everyone....

41 - 53 of 53 Posts