M14 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
So I suppose that the floyd guy was walking along minding his own business and the police officer decided to lean on him.

The locust who are all the sudden now the majority have some kind of right to violate the law. I must have missed that right. So a few thousand locust have the right to say to 330 million of law abiding citizens to eat s==-, we are going to burn and loot and that law enforcement needs to go home so they have the streets.

Everyone on the street is an accomplice to the crimes happening. Just as a person that commits a crime with helpers, all are guilty of the same crime. All are complicit of domestic terrorism. The same people supporting or are involved in the pm activities are the first ones to cry for the police to help them when they have a problem.

As for as what is happening, they are the same hippocrates that are being led by the hippocratic party.

So again I say, floyd was just walking along minding his own and the law decided to harass him. Yea Right

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
So I suppose that the floyd guy was walking along minding his own business and the police officer decided to lean on him.

The locust who are all the sudden now the majority have some kind of right to violate the law. I must have missed that right. So a few thousand locust have the right to say to 330 million of law abiding citizens to eat s==-, we are going to burn and loot and that law enforcement needs to go home so they have the streets.

Everyone on the street is an accomplice to the crimes happening. Just as a person that commits a crime with helpers, all are guilty of the same crime. All are complicit of domestic terrorism. The same people supporting or are involved in the pm activities are the first ones to cry for the police to help them when they have a problem.

As for as what is happening, they are the same hippocrates that are being led by the hippocratic party.

So again I say, floyd was just walking along minding his own and the law decided to harass him. Yea Right
I see. Asphyxiation is a proper punishment for passing a fake $20. What's the punishment for jaywalking? Break both legs or just amputate them?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I see. Asphyxiation is a proper punishment for passing a fake $20. What's the punishment for jaywalking? Break both legs or just amputate them?
Are you a medical professional?

And you are going to give the felons free right of anarchy? Looters, rioters using his actions to "JUSTIFY" lawlessness.

I did not pass judgement on either the "presumed guilty counterfeit felon" nor the officer for detaining the felon.

So I see that you would not detain nor harass the confidence man. Then why even bother with having law if there is no arrest, no trial or punishment for your presumed victimless crime?

The State, local statutes are their for the instrument of law, and the punishment thereof.

Answer how you are going to adjudicate law if there is not a policeman to stop and "hold" for prosecution? I see just leave him alone he didnt donuffin.

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
146 Posts

And you are going to give the felons free right of anarchy? Looters, rioters using his actions to "JUSTIFY" lawlessness.

I did not pass judgement on either the "presumed guilty counterfeit felon" nor the officer for detaining the felon.

So I see that you would not detain nor harass the confidence man. Then why even bother with having law if there is no arrest, no trial or punishment for your presumed victimless crime?

The State, local statutes are their for the instrument of law, and the punishment thereof.

Answer how you are going to adjudicate law if there is not a policeman to stop and "hold" for prosecution? I see just leave him alone he didnt donuffin.
How about stop kneeling on his neck once he's unconscious, at a minimum? Using a fake $20 is not grounds for death without a trial. Defending or justifying what happened in any way is antithetical to what we should stand for and, frankly, is the type of government tyranny we have the 2A to prevent

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Relevance?
I'm more than happy to vote guilty for anyone who breaks the law. Counterfeiter, cop who kills counterfeiter, or rioter. I'd kinda like to do that in a court of law though and not have someone play cop, judge, jury, and executioner in the middle of the street. Something about a Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Your sarcastic tone indicated to me that it was George Floyd's fault for pressing his neck so hard on the cop's knee.

Arrest and detention is fine by be. Excessive force isn't. You jump to conclusions as if it were an Olympic event.

At least we agree there.

Arrest, stop, hold, detain, capture, apprehend, sure. None of those words even rhymes with kill.

If the officer pushed him onto the ground in such a way that the perp bumped his head and died, I could give the benefit of the doubt to the officer. Knee on neck for MINUTES while perp begs officer removed all doubt.

I feel bad for you that you don't see that. I sure hope you act more mature with your firearms than your keyboard.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
He could have just hopped in the back of the police car. Not like that would have been his first trip in one. But suddenly he's claustrophobic or something.

Let's chalk it up to terrible training. What has the cause of death been ruled as? Read somewhere that he was on or tested positive for meth, fentanyl, and alcohol.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Per the medial examiner's report “Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression. Manner of death: homicide.”

Nothing more needs to be said.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
He could have just hopped in the back of the police car. Not like that would have been his first trip in one. But suddenly he's claustrophobic or something.

Let's chalk it up to terrible training. What has the cause of death been ruled as? Read somewhere that he was on or tested positive for meth, fentanyl, and alcohol.
I recall that Floyd was actually placed in the driver's side of the vehicle and was then extracted out the passenger side. I'm sorry I forget which video showed/explained that.

Maybe one of you can explain why that would have taken place.

Claustrophobic or not Floyd did drive himself to the scene. Maybe the backseat is different than the front. Don't know or care. He was mostly in the back and should have remained there. "Put your feet in the vehicle. Move 'em or lose 'em."

Not a training issue. I'll give you a policy issue. I believe I was corrected to 18 counts of complains against one officer. That shouldn't be true for all four combined and have them on the street. They were ticking time bombs. Ka BOOM!

Reactions: CharlieLima

·
Registered
63 Posts
Relevance?

I'm more than happy to vote guilty for anyone who breaks the law. Counterfeiter, cop who kills counterfeiter, or rioter. I'd kinda like to do that in a court of law though and not have someone play cop, judge, jury, and executioner in the middle of the street. Something about a Constitution and Bill of Rights.

xxxHow do you know the police officers intentions? You have allot of assumptions.

Your sarcastic tone indicated to me that it was George Floyd's fault for pressing his neck so hard on the cop's knee.

xxxWas it excessive? How

floyd put himself in that situation not the officers. "floyd did not have clean hands." And did not deserve to be endangered in any way in the course of arrest but he did endanger himself once he decided to commit the alleged counterfeiting.

Arrest and detention is fine by be. Excessive force isn't. You jump to conclusions as if it were an Olympic event.

xxxYou jump to a large conclusion to think that the officers involved had malice on their minds when they went to work that day or to investigate the radio call.

At least we agree there.

Arrest, stop, hold, detain, capture, apprehend, sure. None of those words even rhymes with kill.

If the officer pushed him onto the ground in such a way that the perp bumped his head and died, I could give the benefit of the doubt to the officer. Knee on neck for MINUTES while perp begs officer removed all doubt.

I feel bad for you that you don't see that. I sure hope you act more mature with your firearms than your keyboard.[/quote]

xxxSocial Warrior Syndrome

xxxI do not condone the killing of any one that has not been adjudicated for the crime committed, or is in the process of committing a felony by endangering the public, or peace officer.

The crimes are accelerated by the law breakers knowing or "feeling" that the police are afraid to enforce law, or that they will not be held for the infraction, and cut loose. Then the public bitches that the police will not make it safe.

The Articles of Confederation, the Constitution and Amendments are to protect law biding citizens, and felons in getting equal treatment in a court of law. But not to the lawless rioters. Their are laws for that to.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Per the medial examiner's report “Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression. Manner of death: homicide.”

Nothing more needs to be said.
So he had a bad ticker?

Had buddies who went though the vocational centers criminal justice program. The consensus of the instructors was you probably weren't doing your job if you don't have at least one complaint against you the only problem is when the complaints are substantiated. Only 2 of 18 were closed with disciplinary action?

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
So he had a bad ticker?

Had buddies who went though the vocational centers criminal justice program. The consensus of the instructors was you probably weren't doing your job if you don't have at least one complaint against you the only problem is when the complaints are substantiated.
By that logic all of the good cops who do not have complaints against them are in fact not doing their job properly. Did I get that correct?

Please tell me you mistyped that.

Only 2 of 18 were closed with disciplinary action?
Are you asking or telling?

Why were the 16 closed? Whiny perps or strings pulled?

Ya know what? Really doesn't matter if he was policeman of the century. He and his buddies messed up big time. Oh well.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
So he had a bad ticker?
Not necessarily. If someone chokes you to death, your cause of death can very well be cardiopulmonary arrest even if you have no history of heart disease. Basically you can't breath so your heart stops functioning. Your heart muscles aren't getting any oxygen in these circumstances. There is a reason why choke holds are forbidden by most law enforcement organizations. Even if the prisoner had a pre-existing heart condition, it is criminal to forcefully inhibit his breathing for 8 minutes 40 seconds.

·
Registered
6,408 Posts
Anyone notice the guy in the hats side to side movement? I'll bet he doesn't practice shooting while doing that, in fact I don't see anyone doing that...

·
Registered
163 Posts
Career Criminal George Floyd died in the street under a cop's knee.
Violent.
Disgusting.
Barbaric.
With a long rap sheet, and now, we find out he had Fentanyl among other euphorics in his system, on top of a bad heart, we got a conundrum.
Because, after all, the streets are tough and filled with Violent, Disgusting, Barbaric people and behavior. To survive there you have to become that, at times, cop and civilian alike.

See, we just came out of a time when the semi-educated were keen to passionately judge about what kind of mask, conduct, separation, and cleanliness we should observe or we're "ignoring the science". Now, of course, we find it was all largely a hoax. Admitted by the author of "2.2 million", Neal Ferguson - quoted by officials everywhere - now saying lockdowns were useless.

Now, we have the same people throwing down judgment on cops from a video, just like they did over Rodney King. RK was high on PCP and the regs in L.A. said the cops couldn't touch him but had to beat on him until he put his OWN hands behind his back. Everyone said the cops were bad except they did nothing wrong and the only ones to blame were the "Citizen's Watch Groups".

[The same groups that demanded body cams until they saw what the footage was actually showing and then demanded they be taken off. Sound familiar?]

After a police investigation of Floyd - no, I don't trust them either - no one was charged. But, see, there's a big problem there. The investigators had ALL the facts, not just the ones half-wit pundits and anti-American media commies decide to tell you. With those facts - that are just now coming to light - they decided quite the opposite of all these judgmental observers.

For our major metropolitan police forces, much of the training is written and even taught by Israeli IMF. They use the knee-on-neck technique literally every day. But Palestinians don't use a lot of drugs.

Career Criminal George Floyd was not killed for a $20 bill. Don't be a dimwit. He was killed, yes. By accident? Maybe. Someone has thought so who knows far more about it than anyone here. But he was still killed, which is unacceptable whether a jaywalker or antifa killer.

Oh speaking of which, there's a dead cop or two in the last few days. Know any names? Any races? Any history? Nope. It doesn't fit in with the orchestrated ordeal we're seeing today. Until you learn their names, you can't point an accusing finger at anyone involved in the arrest. Either that or you're part of the Commie problem.

Remember this: anyone that says "killed for a fake $20" must also answer why there's any broken glass in any other city besides Minneapolis. If they can't answer that, they're part of the whiny b:tch problem surrounding this whole thing.

·
Super Moderator
10,983 Posts
The punishment must fit the crime, so I would offer any offender options. #1 a reeducation camp of his or her choosing or #2 one broken leg and a few toes thrown in for good measure. One must never overlook the opportunity of teachable moments.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
The punishment must fit the crime, so I would offer any offender options. #1 a reeducation camp of his or her choosing or #2 one broken leg and a few toes thrown in for good measure. One must never overlook the opportunity of teachable moments.
Now I know you know how to make the font purple.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
One of those cops present at the scene who's been charged is a rookie working his third shift, who didn't know $hit from Shinola with zero street creds. But he at least had the temerity to question the cop with his knee on Floyd's neck about the correctness of what he was doing not once but twice from what I've heard.

We had a an officer killed in the line of duty here this week in my city as a direct result of what is going on in the streets all across this country. Our republic is being torn apart and destroyed in front of our very eyes on the Six O'clock News. Just like it was back in the 60's during that protracted mess during the Vietnam War.

This time there is great doubt as to whether or not we as a people will even be able to agree on anything at all when and if the dust ever settles. If you aren't a prepper then what in the world is it going to take to finally wake you up from your slumber?

7th

·
Registered
Save the Country - Vote Libertarian
146 Posts
Career Criminal George Floyd died in the street under a cop's knee.
Violent.
Disgusting.
Barbaric.
With a long rap sheet, and now, we find out he had Fentanyl among other euphorics in his system, on top of a bad heart, we got a conundrum.
Because, after all, the streets are tough and filled with Violent, Disgusting, Barbaric people and behavior. To survive there you have to become that, at times, cop and civilian alike.

See, we just came out of a time when the semi-educated were keen to passionately judge about what kind of mask, conduct, separation, and cleanliness we should observe or we're "ignoring the science". Now, of course, we find it was all largely a hoax. Admitted by the author of "2.2 million", Neal Ferguson - quoted by officials everywhere - now saying lockdowns were useless.

Now, we have the same people throwing down judgment on cops from a video, just like they did over Rodney King. RK was high on PCP and the regs in L.A. said the cops couldn't touch him but had to beat on him until he put his OWN hands behind his back. Everyone said the cops were bad except they did nothing wrong and the only ones to blame were the "Citizen's Watch Groups".

[The same groups that demanded body cams until they saw what the footage was actually showing and then demanded they be taken off. Sound familiar?]

After a police investigation of Floyd - no, I don't trust them either - no one was charged. But, see, there's a big problem there. The investigators had ALL the facts, not just the ones half-wit pundits and anti-American media commies decide to tell you. With those facts - that are just now coming to light - they decided quite the opposite of all these judgmental observers.

For our major metropolitan police forces, much of the training is written and even taught by Israeli IMF. They use the knee-on-neck technique literally every day. But Palestinians don't use a lot of drugs.

Career Criminal George Floyd was not killed for a $20 bill. Don't be a dimwit. He was killed, yes. By accident? Maybe. Someone has thought so who knows far more about it than anyone here. But he was still killed, which is unacceptable whether a jaywalker or antifa killer.

Oh speaking of which, there's a dead cop or two in the last few days. Know any names? Any races? Any history? Nope. It doesn't fit in with the orchestrated ordeal we're seeing today. Until you learn their names, you can't point an accusing finger at anyone involved in the arrest. Either that or you're part of the Commie problem.

Remember this: anyone that says "killed for a fake $20" must also answer why there's any broken glass in any other city besides Minneapolis. If they can't answer that, they're part of the whiny b:tch problem surrounding this whole thing.
Excusing what happened because of things that happened later or because he had drugs in his system when he was killed over a misdemeanor. And you say others are the problem? Yikes. No wonder the Republican party has turned into an embarrassment. I'm sure if it was a white guy in a MAGA hat you'd be in an uproar

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Hi,
I said this on another Forum but seems to fit here also and maybe others see it the same?

We all know about opinions...

For me it seems there are a group of People in this Country that want to be allowed to do as they please and have the rest of us to go along with it...

And foot the Bill so to speak!

That's it, that is what all of this is about and when Law Abiding Citizens pull out their AR-15's and stand and say not here...

Exercising their 2A Rights, NOW there is a problem!!!

That's it and the way I see it???

Attachments

21 - 40 of 53 Posts