·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited by Moderator)
Hi,
REALLY?????

LOL!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Meanie pants white supremacists stealing from poor, downtrodden looters.
Hi,
I mentioned that on another Forum.

The MSN is reporting that it is White Supremacists doing all the looting and burning!

Admittedly laughable but, on the other hand, kind of scary that a major News Outlet, would push such a fabrication, but....

Even scarier, that there are American Citizens, that actually buy into it???RNGR3

Attachments

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Here is a sheriff ( Grady Judd of Polk County, FL ) I can relate to:

https://www.facebook.com/WFLANewsChannel8/videos/262399404842069/?t=3
Hi,
Well...These Florida Sheriffs go both ways...

On the other end of the spectrum is the former Sheriff Israel from Broward County.

That would be the Sheriff that was in Charge at the Ft Lauderdale Airport shooting and at the Parkman High School shooting.

Just sayin, not waiting for any Sheriff to give me permission to use my God given Rights to protect my Family and Home, from some Moron!

https://www.infowars.com/sheriff-warns-rioters-planning-to-raid-neighborhoods-im-highly-recommending-residents-shoot-you-dead/

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
16,082 Posts
Please forgive me, but this looting would've all been cleaned up in one night if looters were declared open season nationwide and American gun owners were allowed to be the janitors. This is not about George Floyd when out of towners are doing damage and burning down/stealing good people's life work, and stacks of bricks and supplies are placed in convenient drops for looters.
m14brian

·
Registered
105 Posts
In as much as the looting would have stopped if looters were declared fugitives, That was what the MSM wanted and i love that the President didn't give them the satisfaction, election is close and black votes are important.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Hi,
I mentioned that on another Forum.

The MSN is reporting that it is White Supremacists doing all the looting and burning!

Admittedly laughable but, on the other hand, kind of scary that a major News Outlet, would push such a fabrication, but....

Even scarier, that there are American Citizens, that actually buy into it???RNGR3
Typical.

All you need to do is see some of the video of the looting and you know who it is. There certainly are whites involved, in some areas more than others, but you can't say it's White Supremacists if you watch the footage.

What's really getting me ticked is some of the "Social Activists" (and they are coming out of the woodwork) that are basically saying - "ya - that's just what happens..." when asked about the looting and burning.

Somehow they don't seem to get that it's not just white business owners that are having their life's work destroyed.

I'm about 10 miles from the chaos and rioting. In some areas the thugs are moving into residential areas looking for more targets. Hopefully that doesn't happen here, but I'm ready.

I'll add - I appreciate all the area Law Enforcement and National Guard members that have to deal with the situation directly. The restraint they are showing is amazing. They need to leave their homes and report at all hours of the day and far into the night. It must be exhausting. Not sure I'd be able to deal with it so well.

Might be record heat (90+) here today, and it must be unbearable wearing all the tactical gear standing out in the sun.

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Typical.

All you need to do is see some of the video of the looting and you know who it is. There certainly are whites involved, in some areas than others, but you can't say it's White Supremacists if you watch the footage.

What's really getting me ticked is some of the "Social Activists" (and they are coming out of the woodwork) that are basically saying - "ya - that's just what happens..." when asked about the looting and burning.

Somehow they don't seem to get that it's not just white business owners that are having their life's work destroyed.

I'm about 10 miles from the chaos and rioting. In some areas the thugs are moving into residential areas looking for more targets. Hopefully that doesn't happen here, but I'm ready.
Hi,
My County has issued more CCW Permits than any other County in Florida.

Florida has more CCW Holders than any other State in the Union...

You get the picture.

I live out in the country and all of my neighbors are armed and we watch each others backs.

Not expecting problems here, but always helps to be alert, the first rule of Self Defense, I think?USN5

Attachments

·
Registered
913 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Great idea.

Around here the Mayor would probably have you arrested.

Not arresting any vandals or looters because you don't want to "escalate the situation" - so you just let them do as they please.

If they decided to come to my home/business area they'd see a M14 barrel from a second story window greeting them.

I understand the protests, but that's not protesting.

Was out walking the dog last night before turning in when a local PD cruiser went by. I waved. At the next block it turned around and came back.

The officer (young lady) asked if I needed anything. I said no - just waving to say hi and let you know we know these issues don't reflect the attitude of the majority of law enforcement. The growing anti-police sentiment has me very concerned.

Local government is trying to get all sorts of measures in place to restrict use of force, and is shifting the power more towards the criminal, putting police at more of a disadvantage in a hostile situation.

I worry about the future for our men and women in Blue.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts