M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
Hi All. Don't know if anyone has seen this, but thought I would post it. It's about a weapons seizure in Arizona. Take Care...Don
Ah, Yes...The Jungles of ARIZONA...

GI5

CAVman in WYoming

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
I don't need articles or pictures to convince me that mexican drug cartels have lots of weapons here. Why wouldn't they? We have an open boarder. I'm just glad the terrorists don't know that.

Like Presbo joked about: Build a fence, with a mote, put alligators in the mote. Etc

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
Thanks for the post, Don,.......

I guess this proves that Calderone was right, . . . there is a gun problem along the border........

May God bless,
Dwight

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
We have an open boarder. I'm just glad the terrorists don't know that.

oops. If they didn't they do now! I'm joking of course. I've said it before and I'll say it again: We are infiltrated up to our eyeballs and all the people who don't believe that are kidding themselves.
Arabic writing on some of the goods? We need to wake up.
I think America is going to see some of the types of attacks like they did in Mumbai several years ago, highly coordinated and well-planned. Everybody I say that to thinks I'm paranoid. Do I sound paranoid to y'all? Crap like this makes me nervous.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Hmm, so there were weapons of Afghan make and origin? really?

Probably the dumbest part of this IF it's true is that everything will be destroyed OR they will go to another F&F botch job. The Feds are truly gifted at being total idiots.

·
Registered
998 Posts
A while back;

The pics look like the pics from the bust around Brownsville, TX, a while back.
Allthough it says 03/12 I believe I have seen these before in an email I received. Several months back. The blogger may be a bit slow in reporting. Or about a year off on the date. Still that's a lot of weapons to be concerned about. I just hope "we" have them and they have not re-circulated.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Couldn't see the pictures on this garbage computer, but is an established fact that we have a border violence problem, that terrorists pay drug cartels to bring them across the border, that they start fires in our wilderness areas so the NPS shuts them down and only some Border Patrol can get in, that Islamic prayer rugs have been found in a wilderness area after a fire, and that all visual evidence is currently classified by the federal govt because it is "under investigation". There's plenty of gruesome photo evidence of violence on the Mexican side though. There were terrorist-style car bombings going on for a while, but those stopped because they were drawing too much attention, and drug cartels (whom Hezbollah needs to get into the US) hate attention.

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
I think America is going to see some of the types of attacks like they did in Mumbai several years ago, highly coordinated and well-planned. Everybody I say that to thinks I'm paranoid. Do I sound paranoid to y'all? Crap like this makes me nervous.

You’re not paranoid, they’re in denial. We have a porous border and a society awash in firearms. A Mumbai style gambit seems an obvious choice. The only surprising part is that we haven’t had multiple malls lit up on the day after Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Somthin smell fishy to me about this story and the pictures.

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you read!

·
Inquisitor
11,356 Posts
Allthough it says 03/12 I believe I have seen these before in an email I received. Several months back. The blogger may be a bit slow in reporting. Or about a year off on the date.
I was thinking the same thing.

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Yes, I saw these same pictures at least a year ago. Did not happen in March of 2012.

·
In the gilded halls of Valhala
13,515 Posts
sorry but this is scary.. Me and my neighbors can shoot our rifles very well, but we can't fight that well against all those rpgs and 40mm grenades.

we'll be getting newb tubed, at least theres national guard but still. wonder how many gangs have these.

Guns are one thing, but what scares me are the DESTRUCTIVE DEVICES.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts