M14 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw one a few months back . . cannot find it now. Someone posted link here.

Rifle Cases

Oh, I wanted the Ace only because it was highly recommended here.
I just need a good decent case (not any high end expensive one) it will mostly sit in my closet until it goes to my range about a half mile from the house.

Other suggestions?

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Type in the search block;;; M14 Rifle;; it gives you some cases;;; click on the first case and hit the size button;; last case say's for M14.
Thanks Chief!
I gotta get with you one day about fitting a rifle to the a liner one day. Remember that?
My wife is always making me do things I don't wanna do . . . just never have time to play with really important things!

·
Registered
554 Posts
Their scoped rifle case works well, as long as it is long enough..

The M14 clone also fits into their M1 case. 10 round mags fit into the small pockets and a 20 rounder will fit into the larger pocket.

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Their 10" x 42" scoped rifle case works well.

The M14 clone also fits into their M1 case. 10 round mags fit into the small pockets and a 20 rounder will fit into the larger pocket.
Send me link please? I do have a scoped one.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Type in the search block;;; M14 Rifle;; it gives you some cases;;; click on the first case and hit the size button;; last case say's for M14.
Yes !!
YES !! now on the line that says 17 inch;; click that down arrow, and it will go to the last one that says M14 ;; off the wall what size barrel are you using ???

1 - 11 of 11 Posts