M14 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for some silver coins. Not looking for collectable stuff, just some silver content coins. Small or large, condition not an issue. Please PM me if you have something to sell. thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have purchased silver coins from 2 members thus far. Thanks guys. Im still looking for more. If you have some coins you would be willing to sell, let me know. thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you have some silver coins you would consider selling / trading, please PM me and lets talk about it. thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Still looking for silver coins (anything pre 1965), Silver rounds, Silver eagles etc. If you have something you would sell, let me know. I also have a couple of nice guns if trading is more your line. thanks again.

·
Banned
951 Posts
Silver....where I buy

The AR 15 forum has a good active metal/watch forum...just bought several rolls of merc dimes...no super deals buy fair deals with the elevated price now. Dont trade for Xanax not worth doing the time ( small healthcare joke)DI5

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Im looking for some silver coins. Not looking for collectable stuff, just some silver content coins. Small or large, condition not an issue. Please PM me if you have something to sell. thanks

If you are buying for yourself for a stash, PM me and I'll send some info on where to purchase. dozier

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still looking to buy silver coins, bars and rounds. Looking for pre 1965 dimes, quarters, half dollars, dollars as well as silver eagles, canadian maple leafs, and silver rounds. If you have something you would sell, please pm me and we can discuss details. I have 2 very nice guns (Winchester model 64 Deluxe .30-.30 90% & 1965 Browning Superposed RKLT, 28" bbls full / mod 98%) that I would also trade for silver. thaks

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Still interested. If you have some silver coins you would sell, please pm me with description and price. thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts