M14 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This version is not available any more, but I love it. If by chance you have a can or 10 laying around you dont use, I will buy.
It is the Horady One Shot HD-EXTREME, 7 fl oz cans, black/grey label

The regular One Shot is ok, but the HD-EXTREME version is my favorite.

Long shot for sure, but thought I would try.

I will give $20 for a full can. I will buy up to 10 or 12 cans.

Only looking for the HD-Extreme cans.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I'm using the regular One-Shot, and really like it. By the time I found it the HD was out of production. Haven't seen it available anywhere.

If you aren't familiar with it, here is a test including it and 45+ others where it did quite well -

I did see an advertisement for a new similar product that claims to be developed for the military. I'll find the name and post a link.

·
Registered
369 Posts
i'll poke around at my LGS (gives me a valid excuse for KA to allow me to browse them... LoL) -- Bruno's shooting Supply up in N phx might be worth a call --- they had W296 when the rest of the world was OOS during the last powderdemic ....

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for looking for it. How much do you want for it, plus shipping? Thanks again. I even looked on Canadian web site for it. Found one place that had it, but they did not take sale from out of the country. Tough stuff to find. If you come across any more, please keep me in mind.
Hytek

·
Registered
549 Posts
This is the new product I was looking for that seems similar to Hornady One-Shot -

StrikeHold -

Anyone try it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts