M14 Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
A civil war is the worst as it is the most vicious - we should not go down that path ever again. But we did once to keep this country intact. I hope we do not take up arms just for our survival.
We simply need to make one hard decision; slavery or freedom. I choose freedom. If you choose slavery, don't worry, you won't actually call it that, you'll call it "making the sensible choice", or "what else could I do?" or "hey, it was an easy decision, I have a FAMILY to think of"... But not slavery...

Registered
It is kind of hard to make a fully-armed man into a slave - 馃榿 He would have to be a willing victim - which is gonna be so if we do not watch our enemies close in. We gotta watch them like a hawk looking at its prey.

Registered
This new gun legislation is all about expanding & funding for Red Flag laws, might as well call it federal incentive to deprive gun owners of due process on the state level. I鈥檝e already told the story of a batty ex-girlfriend getting a protective order against me that went to court and was thrown out for lack of evidence, at least I got my day in court with a lawyer to keep my guns, and it cost me $2500 bucks to fight it鈥

The judge in this story is probably a Leftist AH and partisan hack legislating from the bench. Yesterday a local pod caster got 鈥淪watted鈥 because some AH dropped a dime on him, the dime dropper told 911 he was armed and executing family members in the home and gunshots could be heard outside the residence, SWAT showed up ready for a fight during this poor guy鈥檚 YT pod cast. Scary stuff鈥

That鈥檚 what we鈥檙e up against, Gestapo tactics and pure evil from the Left鈥

Registered
Yesterday a local pod caster got 鈥淪watted鈥 because some [jack hole] dropped a dime on him, the dime dropper told 911 he was armed and executing family members in the home and gunshots could be heard outside the residence, SWAT showed up ready for a fight during this poor guy鈥檚 YouTube pod cast. Scary stuff鈥 That鈥檚 what we鈥檙e up against, Gestapo tactics and pure evil from the Left鈥
Did they catch the person that falsely called the special weapons and tactics police on this man? I've heard of some people being put in jail for making this evil false calls on others.

Reactions: Cool Breeze

Registered
Did they catch the person that falsely called the special weapons and tactics police on this man? I've heard of some people being put in jail for making this evil false calls on others.
That's a good question, IDK, the incident occurred in Pasco County FLA a few days ago not far from me, and it was SO-SWAT that showed up ready for a battle, those boys don't play and would have shot someone graveyard dead! I hope they catch the jackwagon, and the charges should be akin to attempted murder for Swatting, and if someone did die because of those actions it should be upgraded to murder...

Registered
It is kind of hard to make a fully-armed man into a slave - 馃榿 He would have to be a willing victim - which is gonna be so if we do not watch our enemies close in. We gotta watch them like a hawk looking at its prey.
I bet they are going to show us JUST how easy it is to make an "armed man" into a slave, or they are going to try, that's for sure. We are heavily armed and could make it DAMN hard for evil to rule in America, but they hold so much over our heads. But of course, they wield the power we thought it would be a great idea to entrust to them, didn't they?

Registered
Not long ago -someone went to jail for swatting..CA? The SWAT showed up and killed the homeowner as he walked out his door to check what is up. This a$$wipe had been calling police all over the country and tells them about a hostage situation and already dead people inside and hearing of shootings or gunfire. And the SWAT in all their wisdom will not bother to check it out first before losing a round on the guy.

Democrats -in their Red Flag schemes- use these wokies to alert police on perceived activities and kill conservatives. The victims are all 3 groups...all being played like fiddle..by these liberals. It reminds me of the movie Braveheart - w/ Mel Gibson in middle of battle....arrows coming in to kill everyone in the field -including the king's troops. King says- he got reserves. I am sure many of you play chess as I do - you make these sacrifices on the board to gain position or some advantage in material.

WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED-

This country has not experienced a clean up like the Russians have. Maybe we are ripe for one? WE have more firearms than people. Are these things just for show? Just my 2 cents.

Reactions: 15636215

Registered
They'll have to kill me. And the first wave they send in best have made peace, because I'll do my level best...
I think this speaks to the mistaken point that the second amendment no longer applies because winning against the government who has 'F-15s and Nukes' is impossible. BTW, the PSA commemorative AR lower receiver of that phrase is one of my favorites. :)

If they push people into a position, where the cost of doing nothing is so egregious that they are willing to take action against the government execution of crimes against its own people, 'winning' is no longer required. Simply sacrifice for the sake of another, and demanding some real cost for the enforcement of those crimes, is enough to make that right very relevant, and so long as that is looming and viable, potentially an effective deterrent.

But the effectiveness only scales well if it is widespread, even common, and cemented with community, such that if there were a temptation for a wide scale collection of the 'politically unreliable' to be concentrated into camps 'for their own protection', those attempting to enact it would get a very clear refresher on the real definition to what the 'Militia' in the 2nd amendment referred, a counterbalance that could work with, or against, government powers. But that only works if the Militia itself understands what it is, that it is not the National Guard, but that it is every able-bodied citizen.

And in this, it seems perhaps more than coincidental that community itself is being undermined, not just with divisive politics, but economic forces, media narratives and formats, and political policies that end up displacing people where they have roots, and disconnecting them from their neighbors.

Registered
Democrats and liberals already consider conservatives a 'threat to the security' of this country. What these Dems really mean is we are a threat to their hold on power. And they will fill their voter ranks w/ illegals -who will be too glad to vote Democrat in return for gov't cheese and other accommodations- so they can hang on to power in eternity.

Are we just waiting for some kind of obvious sign we are being railroaded? I am not a doomsday prepper..but I am beginning to like the idea.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts