M14 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
A civil war is the worst as it is the most vicious - we should not go down that path ever again. But we did once to keep this country intact. I hope we do not take up arms just for our survival.
We simply need to make one hard decision; slavery or freedom. I choose freedom. If you choose slavery, don't worry, you won't actually call it that, you'll call it "making the sensible choice", or "what else could I do?" or "hey, it was an easy decision, I have a FAMILY to think of"... But not slavery...

·
Registered
290 Posts
It is kind of hard to make a fully-armed man into a slave - 😁 He would have to be a willing victim - which is gonna be so if we do not watch our enemies close in. We gotta watch them like a hawk looking at its prey.
I bet they are going to show us JUST how easy it is to make an "armed man" into a slave, or they are going to try, that's for sure. We are heavily armed and could make it DAMN hard for evil to rule in America, but they hold so much over our heads. But of course, they wield the power we thought it would be a great idea to entrust to them, didn't they?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts