M14 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
This country is screwed.I saw 2 hero police officers in CA were murdered in an ambush by a recently released POS gang member. He was out on parole after spending 20 DAYS in jail for carrying an iLLEGAL firearm by a convicted felon!!!

WTF is this country coming to?? pelosi goes on a trans show. they are teaching sex change to 5 year olds in school?? Mothers that protest at school boards are considered domestic terrorists?? Gangs are raiding jewelry stores in broad daylight??? gas will hit 7.00 plus because of the idiot in the WH!! border is wide open!! drugs are killing over 100K Americans each year!! they are going for the guns! Leave American citizens without protection?? I could go on for hours!!

End of rant!!

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I know there are mostly ex military on these gun sites. I am 68 now. Been thru the 60s, & 70s, been thru the Carter years and the Reagan years! had lifes up and downs like everybody! But, the way things are going, I just have to shake my head! How can there be 35% of people still support the WH??? How can there be 81 MILLION Americans that voted for a candidate that ran from the basement?? I thought it would be bad, but, no baby formula?, no tampons?? LOL Now they are talking blackouts?? That is third world country talking here!!! Sorry, end of another rant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts