M14 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Being deprived of property with due process of law is now a corrupt judge taking his 2nd Amendment rights with a judicial order for no good reason in my opinion.

Salute victory! Hail all the swamp creatures.

Reactions: Okra

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Just look what they did aftermath of Hurricane Katrina - they went house to house to collect firearms. Essentially steal them at gunpoint from civilians. Even in war, you cannot come in to a property without permission and you def. cannot take property without compensating the land owner.

They used the National Guard to do their dirty gun-grabbing. And now those weapons have been 'lost' - since they did not bother to make records of what they took from whom. They passed legislations that firearms are allowed to protect property in the immediate aftermath of a disaster.

Just imagine- they did it once and do so again...over and over. Except this time, the civilians have provisions to be able to shoot whoever is collecting their property.

Reactions: 15636215

·
Registered
6,101 Posts
Michigan is becoming the Fourth Reich - now the Feds are helping our Governor stay in office. During the Covid shutdowns, we were supposed to have "papers" - a note from our employer that we were an Essential Worker and needed to be out of our homes.
That sure sounds like fascism... but I'm no professor.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
This country is screwed.I saw 2 hero police officers in CA were murdered in an ambush by a recently released POS gang member. He was out on parole after spending 20 DAYS in jail for carrying an iLLEGAL firearm by a convicted felon!!!

WTF is this country coming to?? pelosi goes on a trans show. they are teaching sex change to 5 year olds in school?? Mothers that protest at school boards are considered domestic terrorists?? Gangs are raiding jewelry stores in broad daylight??? gas will hit 7.00 plus because of the idiot in the WH!! border is wide open!! drugs are killing over 100K Americans each year!! they are going for the guns! Leave American citizens without protection?? I could go on for hours!!

End of rant!!

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I know there are mostly ex military on these gun sites. I am 68 now. Been thru the 60s, & 70s, been thru the Carter years and the Reagan years! had lifes up and downs like everybody! But, the way things are going, I just have to shake my head! How can there be 35% of people still support the WH??? How can there be 81 MILLION Americans that voted for a candidate that ran from the basement?? I thought it would be bad, but, no baby formula?, no tampons?? LOL Now they are talking blackouts?? That is third world country talking here!!! Sorry, end of another rant.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
"If fascism ever to comes to America, it will be in the form of liberalism." - Ronald Reagan

This craziness of being woke and liberal have started long ago and even Ronald Reagan saw it. It is always the same - they tug on your bleeding hearts...talk of 'fairness and equity', victimhood by the rich, so on - all to get you too sympathetic and angry. And we all know which section of the population is most susceptible to that - the perfect specimens to do these leftists' dirty work. Happens too in 3rd world countries - these communists and leftists will recruit in poor areas -mostly farmers in wee hours of nite- who got no more education than 2nd grade if that and get them to come along. The ones who refused are hung up in trees or butchered.

Just look at the woke left- either you burn and pillage w/ them or they will cancel you. Smash n grab - no problem just reparations. The November midterms will show us all what kind of country we will have. Meantime, get all your tools sharp and sighted in - coz there may be some heavy use of lead. 😁

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I know there are mostly ex military on these gun sites. I am 68 now. Been thru the 60s, & 70s, been thru the Carter years and the Reagan years! had lifes up and downs like everybody! But, the way things are going, I just have to shake my head! How can there be 35% of people still support the WH??? How can there be 81 MILLION Americans that voted for a candidate that ran from the basement?? I thought it would be bad, but, no baby formula?, no tampons?? LOL Now they are talking blackouts?? That is third world country talking here!!! Sorry, end of another rant.
Sir - that is because the proganda-wing (mainstream media) of the Democrat party are hard at work to lull the public into false security. The 35% approval for Biden are mostly from dead people and Black women - who are the nearly..95% of Democrat votes - maybe another topic for a different day. Sorry- but that is the truth. Democrats are hard at work to erasing their past history of slavery and KKK and killing Indians - now they are all the virtue-signalling w/ mouth foaming oozing of woke-ness and virtues. Conservatives are NOT the ones tearing down Confederate statues but the Democrats. Conservatives are accused of 'perpetuating' exactly what Democrats are guilty of - done/ did in the past.

Even the Nazis could not go as low what Democrats did under Jim Crow -with One-drop Rule. I can go on -

Just a small rant - so pls. forgive me. 😁

·
Registered
650 Posts
Just look what they did aftermath of Hurricane Katrina - they went house to house to collect firearms. Essentially steal them at gunpoint from civilians. Even in war, you cannot come in to a property without permission and you def. cannot take property without compensating the land owner.

They used the National Guard to do their dirty gun-grabbing. And now those weapons have been 'lost' - since they did not bother to make records of what they took from whom. They passed legislations that firearms are allowed to protect property in the immediate aftermath of a disaster.

Just imagine- they did it once and do so again...over and over. Except this time, the civilians have provisions to be able to shoot whoever is collecting their property.
Recall it was two California CHP officers working with local police and guard at the Katrina mess that stole the handgun from the old woman protecting her property.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
..and they beat her up too!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Yes - of course the gov't has established a precedent how to stomp on the citizens under color of law. This was the greatest gun-grab in the history of this country. They were ordering people to get out of their houses..even the ones not affected by the storm. Imagine - they force you out of your own home w/o due process at gunpoint. I am surprised the people took all that abuse -

But..they can only do that once. People now are on hyper-vigilance and will probably shoot back next time around. Just look at the grazing land issue not long ago - the gov't got a taste of what it is like to be on the sights for once. I am sure it gave them the willies and backed off. That could have gone really bad -

That one time in Richmond, VA...was another when Northam tried to muscle the citizens. Many came out for that one..even from other states. Coz liberals think if they can do it to VA ...TEXAS be next on list.

Liberals' wet dream to completely disarm conservatives.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
They'll have to kill me. And the first wave they send in best have made peace, because I'll do my level best...
These leftists never learn coz they are incapable. Why else would these communists repeat the same process over and over and fail and keep going? They are crazy is all. And for the Nat'l Guard to agree to that crap? SMH-

The usual process goes like this - something bad happens then the 'emergency orders'...and come 'the declarations.' New Orleans is a haven for liberals - majority 13%. And their leadership almost always end up in jail for corruption. They are on their way to becoming Venezuela.

A civil war is the worst as it is the most vicious - we should not go down that path ever again. But we did once to keep this country intact. I hope we do not take up arms just for our survival.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts