M14 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been thinking about mounting one of these on my Bush rifle. Been reading good feedback on the net about these things, even if they are Chinese made. Anybody out there using one, and any feedback? dozier

·
Registered
37 Posts
I run one on my robarm m96 recon and i love it. quality all the way around. even has a NV setting. try it out. you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
On sale now at Valdada are the 2 red dots that IOR makes. 4MOA dots, though. $199.

·
Registered
4,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On sale now at Valdada are the 2 red dots that IOR makes. 4MOA dots, though. $199.

Yea, the 4moa dot is what is keeping me away from the Aimpoint T-1. It just subtends to big out at 300+ yds. The good thing about the Vortex Sparc is that it comes standard with a 2x screw in magnifier. This gives you a little further ranging/target ID options plus the "target" dot. My primary concern is that is this just another piece of "junk" from China? dozier

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Yea, the 4moa dot is what is keeping me away from the Aimpoint T-1. It just subtends to big out at 300+ yds. The good thing about the Vortex Sparc is that it comes standard with a 2x screw in magnifier. This gives you a little further ranging/target ID options plus the "target" dot. My primary concern is that is this just another piece of "junk" from China? dozier
Some of the Chinese stuff is ok, but it is all hit or miss. My Leupold Laser Rangefinding Binos are Chinese (Which bugged me a LOT), and they have been abused mercilessly. They are still rock solid. But my friend blew his out in Utah a couple of years ago. That whole "hit or miss" thing rearing it's head.

4MOA is fine with me to 300, but beyond that is too big. All of my Comp M/ML3 Aimoints are 2MOA.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts