Very well said. I guess the 20K plus protesters had zero impact on the tyrant's decision. I guess he knows that us conservatives are just too peaceable and law abiding to do anything more than protest peaceably, file lawsuits, and vote. Perhaps it is time "We the People" show him how to deal with tyrants !!!DISHOUT
Ok now.. I going to get a lot of blow back on this but here go's
I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!
Until you in my beloved state of Virginia can change the political climate in NOVA and the Tidewater area of the state you will lose. All the lawsuit's are not going to fix the climate... Thirty years of working in that CENSOREDGI hole I saw the light.. Now I'm afraid its happing here also... To old to relocate , guess I'll fight here!! Good Luck
• Senate Bill 70 and House Bill 2, which establish universal background checks in Virginia
• Senate Bill 240 and House Bill 674, which establish an Extreme Risk Protective Order, allowing authorities to temporarily take guns away from people deemed to be dangerous to themselves or others
• Senate Bill 69 and House Bill 812, which reinstate Virginia’s one-handgun-a-month law
• House Bill 9, which requires gun owners to report their lost or stolen firearms to law enforcement within 48 hours or face a civil penalty.
• House Bill 1083, which toughens the penalty for leaving a loaded, unsecured firearm in a reckless manner that endangers a child
Northam proposed amendments for other bills without signing them into law, including:
• Senate Bill 35 and House Bill 421, which give local governments more authority to ban guns in public spaces, like public buildings, parks, recreation centers, and during permitted events
--- The governor requested amendments clarifying the exemption included in the bill for institutions of higher education
• Senate Bill 479 and House Bill 1004, which bar people with protective orders against them from possessing firearms and require them to turn over their guns within 24 hours
--- The governor requested amendments recommended by the Virginia Sexual and Domestic Violence Action Alliance to allow judges to hold the person in contempt of court if they fail to comply
A bill to ban the sale of assault weapons, which received the biggest pushback from gun owners, failed to pass.
The FBI said they are "looking into it!"
Ha! Ha! All they are doing is taking their pay off along with the CIA.
I don't know who screwed this up but he may not see the sun set today!
Really, really, never thought I would see this Country so sold out by it's "Leaders"...
Hi everyone , RCMP reported a couple of days ago the shooter in NS withdrew 475,000$ in cash from bank , How is that possible that amount of money?
Isn't that interesting these days you can find the reality in the Hollywood movies?
Just to let you know guys , The RCMP have a secure system if...
Well, so far, I have waited two days to clear a NICS check done through the Oregon State Police Firearms Division and I see my request is number 2453 of 3960. And the wait goes on...
Back in March they said there may be some delays due to a heavy demand for back ground checks. I don't know how...
A forum community dedicated to M14 and M1A Rifle owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about optics, ammunition, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, Modern, Devine, SOCOM, EBR, classifieds, and more!