M14 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I was hoping for your help once again, I've grown very fond of classic pre-lock S&W revolvers, and very soon I'm going to be in the market for a new in box early pre-lock S&W model 29 (model 29, 29-1, 29-2).44 magnum blued w/ 6.5" bbl. I know these run for quite a bit, I'm even cosidering trading/selling my unfired 09' M1A scout to help raise the funds to get this revolver in pristine condition, I just really want one! I was just wondering if you guys could recommend any reputable Smith & Wesson dealers/sellers in the mainland that may have a piece like this that would ship to an FFL in Hawaii. In Hawaii the gunshops rarely carry older pre owned guns, I was very luck to score my as new model 19 when I did. I've seen a few of these on GunBroker and Gunsamerica, but I'd rather deal with a seller straight up rather than bid. I'm almost finished with peicing together my kits for my next 3 LRB builds and I'm going to be on this immediately after, and I'd really like to have a few places or sellers on reference so I have an idea where to go, or even start talking to them now to strike a deal, I'd really appreciate any help/leads in this guys, thanks in advance, Jon S.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Illinois

A dealer in Columbia IL aways has a bunch of real S&Ws (pinned, etc.).

I don't know if thet could help you but I can sent the contact info if you want.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts