M14 Forum banner

VIDEO - What, and Why, I Carry

910 Views 7 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Amsdorf
I made this video for some of my friends, and the folks who follow me on Facebook. Frankly, I get hassled by people for carrying concealed because I'm a Lutheran pastor and I wanted to try to explain it, as clearly as I could.

[ame]http://youtu.be/0WfxkafoA80?hd=1[/ame]
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
452 Posts
Nice system!

I also run a G26. Right now my carry load is Winchester Ranger Talon 147gr. I was thinking of getting some 124+P rounds for it, but haven't gotten around to it yet. The 147s are accurate as can be in mine.
+1 on Hickok45. I watch his videos all the time. Also glad to see your copy of American Rifleman in the background! I heard you say MO didn't I? Maybe I will see you at the NRA convention this year? Well take it easy sir!

· Registered
7,202 Posts
147grn 9mm ammo, trying to turn a sow's ear into a silk purse.

Agree with your reasoning....

But being a Man of God and seeing how God Commanded JMB to design a fighting semi-auto pistol worthy of God and his followers.
I would think you'd be carrying a 1911 instead of some devilish, squat when you pee caliber Glock.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.