M14 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like it if they ALLmet him, up close and personel. I'll supply alot of the ammo, taz, anybody else willing to donate? I can get jobs for them too, "target holders". :wink: :wink:

-

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
:( This needs to be on our Network News EVERY NIGHT instead of The Political Correctness and the rest of the Liberal BS we are being fed by those People, Shame on them for NOT showing 911 Pictures Hoping we will Forget, I will NEVER FORGET! :evil:

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was thinking that maybe we could run this instead of the commercials, how about that Trung? Did you watch it more than once?

-

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
:D Indeed I Did! :wink:

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm happy to see that somebody thinks as much of it as I do, OD. I'm glad I passed this along to our group so that they could pass it on to others. :D :D :D :D

-

·
Registered
177 Posts
Thanks for the post. I am not afraid to admit that I got a little misty. I lost a good friend who worked on the 110th floor of the South Tower. He will never be forgotten and we must never forget. Living right across the river from Manhattan everyone up here knows someone who lost someone. It will never be the same up here. Luckily I got a little payback in the sandbox. God Bless America!!!!!

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was kind of hoping I was doing something right, Sgt. I guess having the kind of response we're getting proves it. :) Spread it around and tell them where you found it! :idea: :wink:

-

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think you'll like "This picture deserves to be here", Turf, take a look farther down in the wall of honor.

-

·
Registered
36 Posts
WOW. That was pretty powerful. Thats one day that I will never forget. Whats sad is that I believe some have. :( We shouldn't stop untill we turn the whole Mid East to glass. :twisted:

·
Rest in Peace Federal
10,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I was thinking of blacktop so that there would be plenty of room for oil wells with the good old STARS AND STRIPS flying over them, Bishop.

-

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.