1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
When seconds count.......help is only minutes, well, maybe hours away.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
I have 2 gay friends that recently asked me to assist them in purchasing their first firearm and getting safety and marksmanship training, one has asked me to sponsor them so they can join my gun club. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and shared the following meme on my Facebook wall the week before the Orlando ISIS gunman attack. BTW, I've also had 3 heterosexual friends ask for similar help as well, but two of them are hunters that want to buy their first AR-pattern rifle since Gov. Brown signed California's new and more restrictive 'assault weapon' ban.

I'm happy to help them all.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
It took a partner of mine to get shot and killed before we were issued Second Chance body armor! Same situation
If your LE that's a shame. The Federal government has a grant fund that pays up to 50% for the cost of ballistic vests for full time LE Officers. It is not a one time grant, you can apply each year. If your agency does not know about the BVP grant you should inform them. My sincere condolences on the lost of your partner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.