M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Excellent link , Ducimus ....I for one would not mind for there to be more ranges like available in the video. Make women feel more comfortable starting off, women's ranges , instructors, Girls night, managers, owners ,Hey no problem... Bloomberg and the whole gun control gang has been targeting their efforts entirely at the female of the species from the beginning. Desperately lying and distorting facts to deny women and their families empowerment, safety , and equality. They'd prefer making it fashionable to be subservient, scared, and weak . Women should be aware of this truth, If we don't get the women vote firmly on our side, We'll lose in the long run.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
My range hosts the Second Amendment Sisters shoot the 3rd Sat. of every month and their annual shoot later this month. They use the CMP rifles as loaners and ask for only a $5 donation to cover the cost of ammo. AFAIK it's run like a CMP event, any woman can just walk in off the street and sign up for it.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Appleseed has Ladyseeds in many parts of the country. Only open to women and with female instructors.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
I keep trying to get my mom to go to a Ladyseed, she goes on about being to old(65 next month) and achy to do it but I told her they'd accommodate her "issues". ICONLOL

I told her I'd even buy her a rifle and supply the ammo for her, she said she feels weird shooting without me being there.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Excellent link , Ducimus ....I for one would not mind for there to be more ranges like available in the video. Make women feel more comfortable starting off, women's ranges , instructors, Girls night, managers, owners ,Hey no problem... Bloomberg and the whole gun control gang has been targeting their efforts entirely at the female of the species from the beginning. Desperately lying and distorting facts to deny women and their families empowerment, safety , and equality. They'd prefer making it fashionable to be subservient, scared, and weak . Women should be aware of this truth, If we don't get the women vote firmly on our side, We'll lose in the long run.
That is a fact! Well put. Women can be a BIG swing vote!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.