M14 Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
OmegaR, send me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the faq sheet and info flyer. I am jealous of your back door range. I am a city person and it sucks, there is a 300 yard range about 20 minutes from my house, so I guess I should count my blessings.

North Springs has the best deal going. Lots of "big" range amenities with a low key attitude. There will be some great shooting, but the main purpose is to associate and get to know more Riflemen in the great state of of UT.

Hope to see you there. lb

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
*****ATTEN​TION****CA​NCEL RIFELMAN RENDEZVOUS WEEKEND DUE TO FIRE****

ATTENTION: WILD FIRE CANCEL RENDEZVOUS - NORTH SPRINGS, PRICE UT RANGE CLOSED

http://fox13now.com/2012/06/26/lighting-sets-fire-near-miller-flat-reservoir/

I was really looking forward to a great weekend shooting at North Springs. There is a wild fire that is not under control, see the link.

May have to try to do something in the Fall. It will be postponed until further notice.

· Registered
1 Posts
This is my first post... And I'm happy to say I'm going to my first Appleseed with my two son n laws this August in Kaysville. My only fear is the 12 year old kid outshooting me, but I'll blame it on my old eyes.....

Ah no my son-n-laws are older than 12.....

· Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
MistWolf, good to hear from you. I living in Farr West UT and have association with some good people in the Appleseed Project around the state. I am an instructor in AS, but wanted to do something non-AS related to get UT Riflemen together. UTRR 2013 will be in June this year. I plan on sending out a flyer in January so pepole have plenty of time to plan. If you want PM me your contact Email and I will put you on the list of contacts. I will post the event on M14forum, but like to work from a personal Email list. Easier to communicate that way. I look forward to meeting you and if you haven't shot an Appleseed yet, I would strongly encourage you to join the project. Goto Appleseedinfo.org and pick a shoot and we'll see you there. lb

· Registered
326 Posts
MistWolf, good to hear from you. I living in Farr West UT and have association with some good people in the Appleseed Project around the state. I am an instructor in AS, but wanted to do something non-AS related to get UT Riflemen together. UTRR 2013 will be in June this year. I plan on sending out a flyer in January so pepole have plenty of time to plan. If you want PM me your contact Email and I will put you on the list of contacts. I will post the event on M14forum, but like to work from a personal Email list. Easier to communicate that way. I look forward to meeting you and if you haven't shot an Appleseed yet, I would strongly encourage you to join the project. Goto Appleseedinfo.org and pick a shoot and we'll see you there. lb
Is there any chance of another shoot in 2018?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.