M14 Forum banner

USMC Unertl 10 power zeroing information

617 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  AMS 41
Guy's, my M40A1 will be done in a month or so. I have also got my hands on a USMC 10 power through the CMP.. Now I need good info on how to zero it and the proper use of it. It's my understanding that a PDF version is out there to be had, but I've had a hard time finding it.. Any help would be appreciated.

Carry On !!

Attachments

Reactions: Cowtownscout
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
248 Posts
Check this out:

· Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It's forty year old's... The scopes today are a little crisper and easier to work with compared to the Unertl's from what I've read... My lens is clear and the knobs work freely. Looking through the lens at an object the parallax seems to be set around 300 yards, fingers crossed..
Carry on !!

· Registered
5,438 Posts
Random, No problems brother, life gets in the way.. Now I need to find a parallax tool just in case. Any of guys have an extra one, let me know.
Apologizes for the delay, got sidetracked, but I finally found the manual, and I'm making you a photocopy now. I'll even send you this parallax tool too, along the 3 wrenches, but I'll need them back of course. I heard today that QSC match is either Sept 17-18th or 24-25th, hope to see you there.

Cosmetics Font Rectangle Tints and shades Audio equipment

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.