M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this months ago and it finally came (seller had some issues) and in the meantime I had bought a blackfeather. I have been torn on what to do, but really like the blackfeather and think I might get rid of this. Needless to say this is a fairly rare stock, and I am reticent to get rid of it. My only options are to now get another M1A (I am too poor for that), trade it for something I need or keep it in the safe. It is about twice as thick as the GI issue fiberglass stocks.

I like the barter system but will take $420 + actual shipping. Preference to bartering. I need a, preferably stainless, 1911 slide, with internals and etc depending on condition/manufacturer. I also could use a ton of reloading components, but shipping would kind of be a pain. I like the m80 pulls or other 147-150 grain bullets for plinking.

Overall it is in fairly good condition, a couple scars from the years in service.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have about 5 or 6 people offering me 2000 m80's. I dont really need them to be anything special, so if someone has some ugly ones they want to get rid of (within reason of course) they would probably be the winner. I dont want to turn this into an auction however. Unless I get a spectacular offer by 5 Eastern Time the winner will be bad andy or perizi boy, depending on state of bullets (corrosion and etc.).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts