M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have or know where I can get a copy of the "official" USMC M-14 Rifle Data Book? I saw one on eBay, but am not sure it is the correct book. It doesn't look like the one I had way back when in 71. TIA, Hawk

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
Not sure what the one on ebay looked like Hawk ... I do remember the one I have here (somewhere) had very light blue paperback covers in a spiral notebook type log ....

Measurements were roughly 8" X 5" or somewhere thereabouts.

I'll see if I can find that thing tomorrow and shoot some pics of it. I wonder if we had the same or different styles being that we were miles apart doing our boot .... :?:

Six

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Six :!: Tell me.... did ya have to take those sunglasses off to read the databook? :wink:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
You're too funny ..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Could'nt locate my Foster Grants ... I believe my range officer stuck 'em where the sun don't shine ... :wink:

Six

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
either that or ya left em in your bucket of 782 gear or with yer Pith helemt :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
5,610 Posts
M14 rifle data book

Hawk;
I still have the one from my last qual. Don't want to get rid of it. It was from the mid 60's so may be different then the one you remember.
Bill

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Bill, Glad to see ya here! :D Welcome aboard! What's the chances of your posting a pic of the front cover? :?: It probably was pretty much the same as I had in 71. I found a source that has data books , but can't verify if they are newer than we had way back then :wink: Semper-Fi Marine! Hawk

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HueyGunner provided us with a link to Sierra-supply :D , so I ordered one and will report on it when it arrives. :D I received a e-mail from them saying it will ship today. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
m14 rifle data book

Hawk;
Am still in the north country until about the 15th of Sept.. No scanner. Will post when I get back if you still need it.
Bill

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm gonna still need the pic to verify wheteher or not the one I am getting from Sierra Supply is one in the same. ThanX and Semper-Fi! Hawk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts