M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If I may, two question. On trigger groups, what would be the correct marking on a safety for Winchester and TRW trigger groups? Second a trigger guard with a KMT logo marking be correct for. :? Thanks, LarryBAB

·
Banned
2,159 Posts
LarryBAB said:
If I may, two question. On trigger groups, what would be the correct marking on a safety for Winchester and TRW trigger groups? Second a trigger guard with a KMT logo marking be correct for. :? Thanks, LarryBAB
Winchester=OM N, KMT
TRW=TRW HD-T, MRX, DM

KMT marked logo (outside on middle of bow) trigger guard is correct for OM-N trigger group.
Big K with M on top and T on the right ?

·
Registered
980 Posts
NoExpert said:
Isn't KMT Killeen Machine and Tool?
Yes, KMT = Killeen Machine and Tool. Now for you real experts out there, was KMT originally based out of Killeen, TX? The current address for the company in Massachussets. 8O Thats like salsa made in New York City!!!! 8O :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Thanks, Bill. I guess I'd always assumed that KMT had been originally based in Killeen, TX because of the name. Could someone please pass the salsa so I can eat my assumptions.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.