M14 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really haven't been collecting M14 parts for all that long, so I know this isn't much of a collection to many of you. But they are mine and I thought to share a few photos of what I have.

RenGI2

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ren, what is the short mag? Is it a 5 round mag or the 7 round mag?
Brian
The three in the front are SAI./CMI 5,10,20 round mags. I can hunt with the five round and the ten round is for my XM25 sniper rifle.

Ren

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Very nice selection, and arrangement. With the gold banded cloth in the front I thought we were being offered the sacrament at the altar of the M14!

God Bless you for sharing!!

Reactions: XM25Ren

·
Premium Member
6,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Ren, you are missing a BRW B2 and a R. And the Apex is kinda rough. Haha.

Well now that you mention it I could use a couple more an "R" and "BAR "R" would be fantastic. The "A" Apex is hard to find, so I'm thinking I'm happy to have it!

Ren

·
Registered
791 Posts
Hey Ren, you are missing a BRW B2 and a R. And the Apex is kinda rough. Haha.

Well now that you mention it I could use a couple more an "R" and "BAR "R" would be fantastic. The "A" Apex is hard to find, so I'm thinking I'm happy to have it!

Ren
You’re killing me man. Is there really a R and bar R. This is getting exhausting. I could by a m14 with what I got in mags!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Is there a ranking of USGI mags by collectibility and/or desirability? I get that rarity is a factor but are some inherently better? I honestly can’t tell where interest turns into obsession here.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts