M14 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale are two fiberglass USGI M14 Stocks. Both stocks are Springfield Armory refinished USGI stocks with the selector hole filled in. Top black stock features factory SA crinkly/grainy finish and is in excellent condition. No metal save front ferrule. Bottom black stock features factory SA crinkle finish, includes front sling swivel and front ferrule, and is in excellent condition. Top stock sells for SOLD $60.00 plus actual USPS Priority Mail. Bottom stock SOLD sells for $65.00 plus actual USPS Priority Mail shipping. I may add that two stocks fit in the box I ship with very well. USPS money order or cashiers check only please. USPS Priority Mail includes standard tracking number and standard $50.00 insurance. Any shipping service not included in USPS Priority Mail can be added at the buyers discretion.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL. All that was meant are that the stocks are now for sale on another gun forum I frequent. Bottom stock is now SPF

It means thy are wood stocks posing as synthetic stocks and are totally confused as to their true identity.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
I can't vouch for the top stock in particular, but I bought a simular stock from hoghunt a while back and it was better than described.

Reactions: hoghunt
1 - 10 of 10 Posts