M14 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need genuine USGI E2 rubber butt pad and plugs in very good condition (or better) and I am also looking for two sets of USGI M2 bipod sling swivels and clevis pins to mount them in same condition. Will pay accordingly. SIX60

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Need genuine USGI E2 rubber butt pad and plugs in very good condition (or better) and I am also looking for two sets of USGI M2 bipod sling swivels and clevis pins to mount them in same condition. Will pay accordingly.
SIX60

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump

Need genuine USGI E2 rubber butt pad and plugs in very good condition (or better) and I am also looking for two sets of USGI M2 bipod sling swivels and clevis pins to mount them in same condition. Will pay accordingly.SIX60

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

need genuine usgi e2 rubber butt pad and plugs in very good condition (or better) and i am also looking for two sets of usgi m2 bipod sling swivels and clevis pins to mount them in same condition. Will pay accordingly.six60
This!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Bump

Need genuine USGI E2 rubber butt pad and plugs in very good condition (or better) and I am also looking for two sets of USGI M2 bipod sling swivels and clevis pins to mount them in same condition. Will pay accordingly.SIX60
Anyone? Even at a high price?
In the first photo, I'm looking for the ones on either end, NOT the one in the middle.The second picture is of the M2 bipod parts I'm looking for.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Contact Garden Valley. He had some M2 pins. He has one super collection and is selling some pieces, maybe you will get lucky.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Contact Garden Valley. He had some M2 pins. He has one super collection and is selling some pieces, maybe you will get lucky.
I asked him and he said all he had were the pins for bipods without sling swivels, which are shorter but I thank you for trying.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinehas
Bump

In the first photo, I'm looking for the ones on either end, NOT the one in the middle.The second picture is of the M2 bipod parts I'm looking for.

Attached Thumbnails

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy
because I tell you the truth?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinehas
Bump

Need genuine USGI E2 rubber butt pad and plugs in very good condition (or better) and I am also looking for two sets of USGI M2 bipod sling swivels and clevis pins to mount them in same condition. Will pay accordingly.
SIX60

Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:
Need genuine USGI E2 rubber butt pad and plugs in very good condition (or better) and I am also looking for two sets of USGI M2 bipod sling swivels and clevis pins to mount them in same condition. Will pay accordingly. SIX60

Attached Thumbnails

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
USGI E2 Rubber Butt pad and Plugs & . . .

Also, NIW USGI Gas Pistons.

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

1 - 17 of 17 Posts