M14 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I attempt to use the 'My User CP' or Search functions I get a No subscribed threads message even though I may have several hits in my personal email. This worked just fine a few weeks ago.

Also when I attempt to use the search function I get a message saying that I must wait 30 seconds for 'another' search even though that is my first use of the search function. No matter how long I wait this message reoccurs. What could be causing these problems? I have made no changes on my end.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, Hawk, when I show in my email address mailbox that I have posts on a thread that I have paticipated on and then go to the forum and select My User CP to see the posts I get a message saying that there are no subscribed threads. This is even though I have several posts in my mailbox.

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nope, same computer, same operating system, same problem. It worked fine for over a year and then all of a sudden I can't get my user CP or search function to work. Dunno.

·
Banned
10,629 Posts
If it doesn't work correctly now, log out and delete any cookies associated with TFL and then log back in.

Let me know how you make out.GI2

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hawk, thanks, looks a bit better!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts