M14 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know some people collect them, but I am not one of them. I need them to contain my widgets. They need to have a screw-on or capped end. Aluminum is best, but I will take clear, plastic or whatever you got. I do not care if the local cigar club gives them to you for free, and you get a quarter apiece from me. I just refuse to pay the price those Chinese want for theirs, and also the 10,000 minimum orders are ridiculous.

Ideal size is 19-20mm inside diameter, and 138mm or so long. I am not going to fuss over a few millimeters.

I picked up some during my latest visit to the PRK for 25¢ each and that sounded fair. My margins are a little slim so I cannot pay for shipping, but a quarter apiece sounds fair. They are pretty light so the shipping should not be much.

I will take all you can send me.

AS AN ASIDE: If you send me 10 or more for free, I will return the favor and send you a free widget right back to ya. In a tube, of course.

·
Banned
4,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
One Chinese company was ready to send me two TONS of them for $2,500 a ton.

Another Chinese company quoter did not know the difference between CM (centimeters) and MM (millimeters). I don't need 136 CENTIMETER tent pole cigar tubes. Ya really think I am gonna send them any money?

All the rest are SPAMMING me to try and get me to buy E-Cigars.

I made my RFQ quite clear and easy. Some just don't understand the King's English. The King being ELVIS of course.
(thank you, thank you very much)

·
Registered
823 Posts
What is a widget?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts