M14 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
I saw that too and like you was curious, maybe someone here has tried them and can offer some feedback.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I'm guessing from your question that you are not a reloader. If you are not you can buy known quality, milsurp ammo online now. Check Ammoman and Widner's for some great prices on DAG or the Ammo Bunker for great prices on others.

I have no experience with USA ammo so can't speak for their quality but for reloaded ammo their prices are not real great.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
What I small world. I'll call them tomorrow and see if they have a store front. If they do, I'll go on a field trip, pick some up and give you a range report as I live in their area code.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
My Opinion is, and it is only mine, Don't buy Re Loads, at a Gun Show or any Place else, if it aint Black Hills Re Loads, It's a Crapshoot!P_G

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I do agree with the Above If I want Reloads I go to my Basement
That being said I would like to know what projectile they are using

·
Registered
823 Posts
I can get Winchester factory 45ACP from my local Walmart for their reloaded ammo. Or as already stated, go down to my basement and load some for a lot cheaper.

While the quality is unknown, i don't think the pricing is that great.

·
Cranky Old Vietnam Vet
10,663 Posts
I can get Winchester factory 45ACP from my local Walmart for their reloaded ammo.
That's what I am finding here...Walmart is selling the Winchester 'Value Pack' of 100 .45 ACP for $32.97.

I Do Have to Pay Sales Tax on that...but that Price is Hard to Beat...

CAVman in WYoming

1 - 8 of 8 Posts