M14 Forum banner

121 - 140 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
While not a true and correct "Cal 30 M1", here is the newest addition to our house hold. A US Navy Garand, rebarrled in 7.62NATO. I just got it headspaced and my youngest laid claim to it, to go with his bush barreled Polytech.USN3
So, to finish it, I stripped whatever parts I needed off his 30-06 Garand, and finished up the Navy Garand. Now, I have to order another one for me.

·
Registered
396 Posts

Fresh out of the box

After cleaning and sling install.

Even after 80 years, she shoots true.

WIth my M1903A1 Springfield (no longer with me).

In action (sorta).

·
Registered
428 Posts
Here is My Springfield Dec 44, Garand, re-barreled in 50. My second rifle ever purchased and still my fav, they are pretty rare up here in canada, when I got the opportunity to get it, repairs for my cars suspension had to be put on hold, but well worth it, it shoots like a champ!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Cleaning out a storage closet today and pulled out a few guns that haven't seen the light of day for a few decades. I bought this M1 about 30 years ago and no nothing of its history. Any insight would be appreciated.

Steve

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Anyone want to play grenade catch? lol!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Swabby Garands

A couple of my 7.62 Navy's....USN3

WRA top and HRA bottom, both AMF contracted rifles.

SA Navy Garand.

Not many H3R Navy's out there, here is one, has a 3/8" DAS and Hart TG.

·
Registered
72 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

This is a greek return. found a range card in the cleaning compartment with the range dope out to 800M in it.

I also have an Inland, I call it my 'trunk monkey'..

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
My very good condition HRA M1 barrel dated 4-55 with proper serial number for that time period. All parts that have markings are HRA. Other rifle is a BSA N0.4 Mk1 Enfield

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
My newest M1..."CMP Special" in 30-06.

-Sapp

·
Registered
31 Posts
One of my favorite M1s

I built up this Navy Mk 2 Mod 1 barreled receiver earlier this year:

It went together well with parts I had on hand, and I was fortunate in finding the birch stockset on eBay for a nice price.

The rifle is an absolute delight to shoot - smooth and accurate. It is my 16 year old daughter's favorite rifle:

That was from her first time behind the rifle. Here's how she did:

That girl can shoot. :)

121 - 140 of 221 Posts