M14 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We did a survey earlier this year and polled over 1000 of our newsletter subscribers. Nearly 300 responded.

I was surprised by the response, but also very encouraged because US made parts were high on the list.

I just wanted to thank all those who participated in the survey and let you all know that our staff had a very productive meeting yesterday with a group that is going to be helping us bring to market an innovative product that we developed. With the exception of our barrels designs, this is our first of what we hope will be an enhancement to the M14 type rifle.

It is our plan to offer 100% US parts, which means from point of origin these parts will be made of US steel alloys, made in US machine shops and finished on US soil. From start to finish, the parts are 100% made here.

There will be no partially finished products, that are finished in the US and then labelled US made.

It is our long-term ambition to make every single part on the US M14 rifle including a semi-automatic variation of the receiver. This is a 5 year plan, but with support of our customers, and a little luck, we will be successful. It is also our goal to make our parts equivalent or superior to the original parts made under contract for the US M14.

Lastly, we want our customers to be a part of the process, not just an end-user. Ideas for products, improvements or variations are always welcome.

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
1st post I read this morning and it's great news. I wish you success in your new endeavor , as I'm sure everyone else here does.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
great news indeed!

·
Registered
630 Posts
Sweet! Now when can I order a receiver!? GI1

·
Premium Member
Honorary Forum Lifer
17,554 Posts
Sounds outstanding!
If the receiver and parts will have the meticulous attention to detail I hear you have, it should be a winner. I said I am done buying. Except to trade up. So I will be looking at what you have at the time and I'm interested. I'm hooked when you want to make parts superior to USGI parts.
I wish you luck in your venture, there is a definite need for top notch parts in the M14 world.
Thanks,
m14brian

·
Registered
240 Posts
Please be careful with advancements in design. Don't leave the traditionalist behind. Several years ago arsenal LLC out of Houston had an advanced 1.5 mm thick akm receiver, (most akm receivers are 1mm) after much hype it hit the market like a lead zeppelin.

Sometimes if it ain't broke don't fix it.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Any plans for a railed receiver? i am planning a M21/M25 type rifle. i am also curious just to how this is coming along for you all? if its close to fruition i will be a definite buyer. well... i'll be a buyer anyway, but i am going to do a M21 here soon.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Im in already plan on purchasing the 338 federal barrel you are going to make and if you make an m25 type receiver I might even make a full m25 version made completely out of your products even have a name for it "Alpha Wolfe". What do you think?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts