M14 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

· Registered
64 Posts

I’m suspecting this is DPMS only because the Barrel is a DPMS and the BCG and bolt are stamped with an upper case D. The only other marking is the Split A of Ancher Harvey. But if anyone recognizes the 9N (or is it an N6) on the rear lug would appreciate some any insight. I have a lot if questions other than this but will start a thread for those. Thank!

· Registered
2,594 Posts
I have one marked F K. Looks like an el cheapo. Im in the process of replacing it with a Bushy upper. Can anyone help me identify the F K upper?
If it sas 'FK" -(raised letters)'on it and lightly green or blue = that is true USGI upper from the 80's. I own few of them - they are on my match rifles. Colts are either 'C' or 'CM'. FN = stensiled 'F'....all should have keyhole/ cerro forge mark on them.

I collect USGI uppers - so I am familiar w/ them. Anchor Harvey- i have only seen one in my pile. All the later FNs I have are indented 'F' and all black...some in satin finish.

A lot of the early Bushmaster rifles used true USGI uppers. Many of these A2 style uppers were floated around in civilian hands when we went to war and the USARmy went w/ flat-tops. So a lot of these A2s handles were around. Now - you dont see them as much. I have quite a few - but they are staying.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.