M14 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Updated Canadian Forces Temperate CADPAT pics.

Instead of usually selling the stocks off that I paint for myself, I decided to hang on to this recently completed stock set. :D

I also traded off the Bushnell 3200 Mil Dot scope and replaced it with a Leupold 4.5 - 14 X 40MM tactical model with the Mil Dot reticle from anothe rifle I have.

Also with it's AR CADPAT brother. :wink:

SKBY.

·
Registered
98 Posts
camo stock

nice looking rifle skullboy ,is that a standered gi synthetic stock or some other brand? does your rifle have any accuracey work done to it or is it standered rack grade? again great looking camo finish might like to get one painted like yours good luck :mrgreen:

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: camo stock

fran odonnell said:
nice looking rifle skullboy ,is that a standered gi synthetic stock or some other brand? does your rifle have any accuracey work done to it or is it standered rack grade? again great looking camo finish might like to get one painted like yours good luck :mrgreen:
That is a plain Jane generic USGI stock set from Fred's Stocks.

I have done a few things to it, but none of the big accuracy stuff.

-Rooster33 NM op rod spring guide
-USGI recoil spring
-USGI bolt (S.A.)
-USGI Op Rod (TRW)
-USGI Trigger (TRW)
-Flash Suppressor already at match specs.

It has been holding 1 to 1.5 MOA at 100 meters, but I have yet to fine tune my loads.

SKBY.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.