M14 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,680 Posts
A seller on gunbroker sold some of these. They were new in a tube holding several. Perhaps someone here bought a few and can supply pics.

The seller was a lady and I've seen her name thrown around. Perhaps you could contact her for the pics she used in her sales add. Seller I think is partsforyou.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A seller on gunbroker sold some of these. They were new in a tube holding several. Perhaps someone here bought a few and can supply pics.

The seller was a lady and I've seen her name thrown around. Perhaps you could contact her for the pics she used in her sales add. Seller I think is partsforyou.
Remember that seller and auction, have the pictures saved from it. It's just after awhile everything blends together. I'm pretty sure if I remember right the Union Globe M14 elevation knobs were unmarked other than the M, the numbers and dash lines. Every other manufacturer of M14 elevation knobs marked their name on the knob--ie WCE, FZR, NHC etc, that's kinda why I said correct me if I'm wrong.

·
Registered
8,680 Posts
Only unmarked pinions I know of are WWII USGI SA M1. All other ones I've seen are marked.

If you have the pics can you post them?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts